Frazier hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Patrick Hunter scored five goals and added an assist, and Jess Bartholow tallied three goals to lead the Indiana hockey team to a 12-2 win over Frazier in PIHL Open Division action Wednesday. Austin Moody made nine saves to get the win in goal for Indiana (6-1-1).
Jacob Boucher had two goals, and Cullen McGinnis added two assists for Frazier (2-6). Brian Gregg recorded an assist. Sean Bednar made 37 saves for the Commodores.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Victim in psych hospital assault describes attack
- Loose barges on the Mon highlight woes of winter’s end
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.
- Police investigate fatal shooting in West Mifflin
- 14 more arrested in connection with drug trafficking ring
- 4 World War II veterans from Western Pa. honored by French government
- Penguins forwards struggle in loss to Avalanche
- Man accused of accepting bribes to lie about defendants’ drug tests will stand trial
- Mt. Lebanon deer-culling corrals sprayed with urine, repellent
- Angry fans cited in shortage of refs in Western Pennsylvania