Frazier hockey team loses to Indiana
By Staff Reports
Published: Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, 10:30 p.m.
Patrick Hunter scored five goals and added an assist, and Jess Bartholow tallied three goals to lead the Indiana hockey team to a 12-2 win over Frazier in PIHL Open Division action Wednesday. Austin Moody made nine saves to get the win in goal for Indiana (6-1-1).
Jacob Boucher had two goals, and Cullen McGinnis added two assists for Frazier (2-6). Brian Gregg recorded an assist. Sean Bednar made 37 saves for the Commodores.
— Staff reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kovacevic: Bylsma’s moves — yes, moves — pay off
- New Kensington-Arnold lays groundwork for consolidation
- Apollo proposes wide-ranging ordinance on rental properties
- McKeesport Area students may ‘have their cake and eat it too’
- Clairton marks Month of Young Child with parade, assembly
- Penguins rally to escape with a victory in Game 1 against Columbus
- Mogie’s in Lower Burrell subject of hearing by Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board for noise
- Physical Columbus team is a hit in playoff opener against Penguins
- 2 serious in New Ken stabbings
- Ballot issue to seek 0.25-mill property tax increase to support Springdale Free Public Library
- Obama hopes to replicate CCAC job training efforts across United States