Frazier hockey team loses to Indiana
By Staff Reports
Published: Wednesday, November 28, 2012, 10:30 p.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 23, 2012
Patrick Hunter scored five goals and added an assist, and Jess Bartholow tallied three goals to lead the Indiana hockey team to a 12-2 win over Frazier in PIHL Open Division action Wednesday. Austin Moody made nine saves to get the win in goal for Indiana (6-1-1).
Jacob Boucher had two goals, and Cullen McGinnis added two assists for Frazier (2-6). Brian Gregg recorded an assist. Sean Bednar made 37 saves for the Commodores.
— Staff reports
- Pirates beat Cubs, 4-2, to finish homestand with sweep
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- Senators notebook: Anderson will remain in goal
- Penguins notebook: Bylsma likes response to adversity
- Pitt baseball loses, has tough road to Big East final
- Steelers notebook: Slimmed-down Redman optimistic for 2013
- Fayette County casino to open July 1
- Whitehall couple sues Pittsburgh zoo over son’s mauling by painted dogs
- Neal, Iginla get back on track to lead Penguins
- Steelers veteran outside linebacker Woodley: ‘I’m good to go’
- Kovacevic: It’s about time for these Penguins
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.