Local roundup: Connellsville hockey team falls to Keystone Oaks
By Staff Reports
Published: Monday, February 4, 2013, 10:20 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Thomas Clark made 60 saves in goal, but the Connellsville hockey team was defeated by visiting Keystone Oaks, 11-1, in PIHL Open Division action Monday. Jacob Miller scored a goal for the Falcons (0-14). Cole Chorba and Kody Bigley each picked up an assist.
Ryan Rosato led Keystone Oaks (11-4-1) with three goals and two assists. Michael Meyer made 10 saves to get the win.
- Man attacked by dog in Carrick cemetery
- Spezza gets back on ice for Senators
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Alvarez blast lifts Pirates past Astros
- Senators notebook: Big cheers for little hero Pageau
- Tunisian security blocks radical Islamists’ conference
- Guns a public health issue
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Washington scandals intrude on Massachusetts Senate race
- Dawson council, VFD members to meet
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.