Connellsville drops tennis section opener
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's boys tennis team began Section 1-AAA play Tuesday afternoon with a 5-0 loss to Latrobe.
Jim Manges fell to Latrobe' Chad Kissell, 6-1, 6-0, at first singles. At second singles, Ken Ziegler lost, 6-2, 6-0, to Mike Sisak, and Latrobe's Miko Reyes topped Eric Trump, 6-4, 6-0, at third singles.
In doubles play, Tristan Kozel and Lawrence Becker fell 6-0, 6-0, and Tyler McFadden and Jason Miller lost 6-0, 6-2.
Connellsville (1-2, 0-1) is scheduled to play at Greensburg Salem at 4 p.m. Wednesday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins acquire defensemen Lovejoy, Cole in deadline deals
- Wagner shocks Robert Morris women’s basketball team at Sewall Center, 66-60
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Wolf to outline charter school plan in budget address
- Rice says U.S. has Israel’s back, won’t accept nuclear-armed Iran
- Clinton portrait refers to Lewinsky scandal, Philadelphia artist says
- Gorman: McConnells owned ‘The Pete’
- ‘Let It Snow’s’ big-name cast filming all over Western Pennsylvania
- NFL notebook: Lions opt not to tag DT Suh
- Spring teams making most of indoor practices until weather breaks
- 14th annual FashionAfricana looks at world of beauty