Stone rock solid for Fox Chapel lacrosse
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Alden Stone plays the attack position for Fox Chapel and has been playing lacrosse for eight years.
Two weeks ago, he scored eight goals against Latrobe, a personal best. He also plays on the basketball team. He is undecided about where he will attend college but would like to continue playing lacrosse.
Q: Who have been your role models?
A: Hines Ward. He's always smiling and has a positive outlook no matter what he's doing.
Q: What makes Fox Chapel a special place to go to school?
A: Everyone knows each other and they're nice to each other. It's a good community.
Q: Who's your favorite athlete?
A: Sidney Crosby.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Hanging out with my friends, playing pickup basketball games at Squaw Run Park and just playing any kind of pickup sports.
Q: What is your favorite type of music?
A: Rap and hip-hop.
Q: Who is your favorite singer or band?
A: State Radio.
Q: What's your favorite vacation destination?
A: Costa Rica.
Q: Who would be your dream date?
A: Mila Kunis.
Q: If you weren't playing lacrosse, what sport would you be playing?
Q: What's the wildest, craziest thing you've ever done?
A: I crashed an ATV on the beach once and nearly flipped it.
Q: If you could trade places with anybody for a day, who would it be?
A: For one day? Bill Gates. I'd transfer all his money into my account at some point during the day.
Q: What movie could you watch over and over?
A: “Gangs of New York.”
Q: What would make up your favorite all-time meal?
A: Pesto pasta, lamb chops and a chocolate shake.
Q: Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Q: Do you believe in the supernatural?
A: Yes, I do.
Q: People would be surprised to know that I...
A: was born in Hong Kong.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Former Highmark CEO sues health insurer for $32 million
- Pitt’s Bisnowaty ‘ready to go’ but may not start vs. Youngstown State
- Highmark Health reports $171M operating loss for 1st half of year
- Inmate charged with smuggling drugs into Westmoreland prison
- Asking price for Penguins franchise said to be at a record $750M
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- Brady free to play after judge rules against NFL in ‘Deflategate’
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says
- 2 arrested after Jeannette raid turns up heroin, crack, gun
- Dukes kick off conference play on national television
- Fifth Third Bank selling Pittsburgh branches to First National