North Hills finds new athletic director in Deitrick
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, July 19, 2013, 8:24 p.m.
North Hills hired Kevin Deitrick to be the district's athletic director, replacing longtime AD Dan Cardone, who resigned earlier this summer. Deitrick was the assistant director of student services at Duquesne University, working mostly with the men's basketball program. The Bishop Canevin grad also spent 10 years in various positions at Upper St. Clair and North Allegheny.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Chamber event targets small business, health care
- Panthers free agent safety headed to Steelers
- Elizabeth Forward, Mt. Pleasant set for rematch in PIAA playoffs
- West Homestead discusses lock boxes
- N. Belle Vernon eyes cop pension change
- Monessen cops charge city man in chase case
- Monessen’s PIAA run ends, 69-65
- Orpik rises to occasion as Penguins take down Capitals once again
- Clairton officials hope demolition project shows a sign of good things to come
- East Allegheny approves personnel items, honors team
- Roundup: Mylan CFO discusses possible acquisition strategy ; Agency suing American Airlines over tax incentives; more