Derry athletics to sell season tickets
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Derry Area High School athletic department will be selling tickets for the upcoming football season, starting Aug. 12 for season ticket holders only, in the athletic office. Open sales will begin Aug. 19.
Tickets can be purchased Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Reserved seats for the season are $17.50, and a general admission student pass is $5.
All sports adult season passes will also be sold for $42, and student all sports passes are $28.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Biertempfel: Loss of All-Star paper ballots a blow to nostalgia
- Pirates minor league report: Ramirez more mindful while at plate
- Starting 9: Pirates missing out on young bat
- Pennsylvania’s ‘Grand Canyon’ offers something for everyone
- Locke pitches 8 scoreless innings as Pirates edge Indians
- Apollo-Ridge’s Tipton, Connellsville’s Wiltrout are Pittsburgh Trib’s Athletes of the Year
- Grandmother of boy dropped at Uniontown Hospital says he’s in ICU
- Innovation enhances Philadelphia’s history as Democrats convene, Pope Francis visits
- Pirates trust eye test when voting for all-stars
- 66 riders safely evacuated as 400-foot Ferris wheel stops in Florida