Frazier girls volleyball team eliminated from playoffs
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Cassidy Guiser had 16 kills and 10 service points, but the Frazier girls volleyball team lost 3-1 to Carlynton in a WPIAL Class A first-round playoff match Wednesday at Canon-McMillan High School.
Carlynton won 25-23, 15-25, 25-14, 25-20.
Frazier's Jamie Muccioli had 25 assists, and Kelsey Holp piled up 14 digs. Alexandra Chuboy added seven kills for the Commodores (12-3).
The Cougars (14-4) advance to the quarterfinals and will play Tuesday against the winner of Thursday's first-round match between Laurel and Greensburg Central Catholic.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- FBI searches for suspect in Homestead bank robbery
- Secretary enters conspiracy plea for helping boss hide millions from IRS
- McIntyre students hope Buddy Bench is beneficial to all
- Tomlin: Steelers as healthy as can be expected at this point in season
- New North Shore parking garage plan moves forward
- Hempfield man fights off intruders
- Steelers not giving up on wresting AFC North from Bengals
- Bowl destination is at stake for Pitt football in regular-season finale
- Rookie linebacker Chickillo adjusting to role with Steelers
- Colter, Mason lead Duquesne past Milwaukee in OT
- Starkey: Farewell to NHL fighting