Connellsville hockey team loses to GCC
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Nicholas Benjamin scored two goals and added an assist, and Adam Frank picked up four assists as Greensburg Central Catholic (1-1) defeated visiting Connellsville, 7-0 in PIHL Open Division action on Monday.
Nicholas D'Onofrio had two goals for the Centurions. Nicholas Frank netted the game-winning goal.
Patrick Teich was in goal and earned the shutout with 19 saves.
Thomas Clark made 57 saves for the Falcons (0-4).
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Humane Society lifts quarantine on dogs at North Side shelter
- Uniontown teen charged in shooting of friend
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- WXXP listeners, artists to recall ’80s indie-rock days at reunion show
- Steelers veteran linebacker Harrison focused on stretch run
- Friends, family, history lure natives back to Western Pennsylvania
- Annual Holiday Parade to celebrate all things Pittsburgh
- Police investigating after cab driver shot in Hazelwood
- Starkey: Artie Rowell’s incredible odyssey
- 1 dead, 1 injured after crash in North Point Breeze
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams