Norwin girls win WPIBL title
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brooke Lundy bowled a 589 three-game series, including a 244, to lead Norwin to the WPIBL girls bowling championship Thursday at Paradise Island Bowl.
Norwin edged Hempfield, 2,651 to 2,593.
Also scoring for Norwin were Brianna Lundy (566), Jules Goehring (521), Lizzy Pusateri (490) and Dori Miller (485).
Gateway, Plum and North Allegheny rounded out the top five.
Hempfield won the boys title Wednesday.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inside the Steelers: Rookie linebacker Chickillo continues to excel
- Police: Escaped Armstrong County inmate armed, dangerous homicide suspect
- Pirates bolster bullpen by trading for former closer Soria
- Bubble soccer bounces its way into Western Pa. sports venues
- Since 1969, Pine resident Fitzgerald’s garden has flourished
- Fashion FYI: RAW: Pittsburgh showcase features over 40 artists
- Starkey: Garoppolo baffles Steelers
- Pirates notebook: Blanton introduced; Worley designated for assignment
- Stocks bounce back from big losses to close relatively flat
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin says Latrobe session won’t differ from normal practice
- NFL notebook: Brady’s lawsuit will be heard in New York