Norwin girls win WPIBL title
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Brooke Lundy bowled a 589 three-game series, including a 244, to lead Norwin to the WPIBL girls bowling championship Thursday at Paradise Island Bowl.
Norwin edged Hempfield, 2,651 to 2,593.
Also scoring for Norwin were Brianna Lundy (566), Jules Goehring (521), Lizzy Pusateri (490) and Dori Miller (485).
Gateway, Plum and North Allegheny rounded out the top five.
Hempfield won the boys title Wednesday.
— Staff report
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police: Man wanted in fatal state trooper ambush captured
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Steelers must find better balance on defense
- Rossi: The best Penguins defense is ... a potent offense
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Mylan’s 3Q profit triples on strong U.S. sales
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery to serve as site of Civil War ceremony
- Building collapses in Connellsville; mounds of debris land in street
- NHL notebook: Injuries taking toll on Blue Jackets
- Trooper struck by SUV in East Huntingdon has ‘long road ahead of him’
- Squirrel Hill synagogue settles harassment case with ex-leader