Kittanning's Knepshield to play in Roundball Classic
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Kittanning senior basketball player Emily Knepshield was selected to play in the Roundball Classic all-star game on April 12 at Geneva College.
A 5-foot-5 guard, Knepshield this season topped the 1,000-point mark for her career.
She will play for the Class AAA all-stars against Class AAAA in the 4 p.m. game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL notebook: After ruling, Panthers’ Hardy seeking immediate reinstatement
- Oil stocks drag on Dow, S&P 500; Nasdaq moves closer to record
- Shoulder injury sidelines top-seeded 126-pounder at WPIAL wrestling tournament
- Woman charged for holding teen drinking party after video found at Penn-Trafford
- Rossi: Winnik nice, but not enough for Penguins
- Penguins notebook: No discipline for Capitals’ Wilson
- Pennsylvania House passes liquor system privatization bill
- Pirates willing to consider high salary to keep star McCutchen
- Federal grand jury indicts chief operations manager for Pittsburgh office of Horizons Hospice
- Bettman `intrigued’ by possible outdoor game at Beaver Stadium
- Pittsburgh councilwoman Rudiak announces bid for city controller