West Allegheny routs Kiski Valley to reach rugby state finals
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Kiski Valley finished one win short of the state championship match, falling 33-5 against West Allegheny in the Division 2 Club rugby semifinal Saturday at Cumberland Valley.
Kiski Valley (8-3) could not overcome an early deficit, getting just one try across, by T.J. Travaglia. The Titans also fell to West Allegheny, 31-22, during the regular season for their only divisional loss.
West Allegheny is a first-year program, while Kiski Valley completed its second season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clues to Chief Justice John Roberts’ thinking on new ObamaCare case
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Allegheny County adoption event joins 40 children with families
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Shooting victims live with bullets to survive, thrive