West Allegheny routs Kiski Valley to reach rugby state finals
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Kiski Valley finished one win short of the state championship match, falling 33-5 against West Allegheny in the Division 2 Club rugby semifinal Saturday at Cumberland Valley.
Kiski Valley (8-3) could not overcome an early deficit, getting just one try across, by T.J. Travaglia. The Titans also fell to West Allegheny, 31-22, during the regular season for their only divisional loss.
West Allegheny is a first-year program, while Kiski Valley completed its second season.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Arnold man charged after 20-mile chase
- McKeesport park to get more regional asset funds
- Steelers film session: Harrison on the field often
- Gunfire plagues New Kensington
- Home brew returns
- Falcons to host ‘Kitty Cat Game’
- Car, bike show to outfit police
- Monessen woman honored for service as church volunteer
- At least $100,000 in appliances stolen from new homes around Western Pa.
- Business roundup: SEC fines Bank of America $7.65M for miscalculation; court-ordered anti-smoking ads challenged; more
- Mental health facility won’t take Franklin Regional stabbing suspect as patient