Bishop Canevin basketball star Waskowiak commits to Duquesne
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Bishop Canevin point guard Erin Waskowiak, a rising senior, said Tuesday that she has verbally committed to play basketball at Duquesne.
The 5-foot-10 Waskowiak, who will be a four-year starter next season, averaged 20.4 points and helped the Crusaders to a WPIAL Class AA championship appearance last season.
She was named to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Terrific 10 in April.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates inquire about Red Sox LHP Lester
- Starkey: Would one big move kill Pirates’ future?
- Steelers offensive linemen looking to build on strong 2013 finish
- 3 injured in crash near zoo entrance in Highland Park
- YouTube campaign by Latrobe 4-year-old aids Alzheimer’s Association
- Penn Township man seeking gun permit accused of bringing heroin to courthouse
- GNC revenue, sales drop, but vitamin retailer says plan in place
- 3 men to stand trial over runaway Latrobe foster children
- Most back Holy Family’s plan to house children who crossed border
- Heyl: This dress is a steal
- Giant Eagle provides assistance to fight proposed Wal-Mart in McCandless