Trib HS Insider Q&A with Uniontown's Doug Lewis
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Doug Lewis is a junior running back/linebacker for the Uniontown Red Raiders. Lewis, 17, saw time as a starter last year as a sophomore and rushed for 37 yards on 14 carries. He's hoping to have a big impact on Uniontown's success this season.
Q: What are you looking forward to the most about this season?
A: Making it to the playoffs. We have to play as a team.
Q: Who or what inspires you?
A: My family inspires me. I always want them to see me do well.
Q: What are your plans after high school?A: I want to go to college and play college football. I would like to study criminal justice.
Q: What is your favorite subject in school?
A: I like math. It has always come easy to me.
Q: What's your favorite food?
Q: What kind of music do you listen to?
A: I listen to rap.
Q: What's your favorite band or musician?
A: I like Drake.
Q: Who is your favorite athlete?
A: Adrian Peterson. He has the drive, and he always wants to win.
Q: What is your favorite team?
A: The Oklahoma City Thunder is my favorite team because of Kevin Durant.
Q: Did you think Oklahoma City would beat the Miami Heat in this year's NBA Finals?
A: I really thought they had a chance to do it.
Q: Who has given you some great advice?
A: My mom. She always tells me to work hard because there is always somebody out there working harder.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: Is Brock Lesnar leaving WWE again?
- Rossi: Fitting in will be Kang’s biggest hurdle
- Power play shines in Penguins’ home victory over Blue Jackets
- Shale drilling boom a bust for some Western Pennsylvania towns
- Teacher conduct under spotlight in Pennsylvania
- McCandless site set for Wal-Mart supercenter store
- Link to Sept. 11 motivated new chief of nonprofit Friends of Flight 93
- Pirates starting pitcher Worley is in right place, right time with team
- Natural gas royalties lawsuit hinges on transaction date
- Penguins notebook: Pouliot dazzles in victory over Blue Jackets
- Lawmakers press Veterans Affairs for improved access to rural health care