Slevin scores three; leads Foxes to victories
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Emma Slevin, a Fox Chapel Area High School sophomore, has been playing soccer since she was 5.
She also runs track.
Last week, she turned in a stand-out performance on the soccer field as, in two games, she scored three goals and added an assist to help the Foxes stay unbeaten.
Slevin hopes eventually play both sports in college.
Here's a closer look at Slevin:
Q: Who are your heroes?
A: Mia Hamm, Amy Rudolph and Lionel Messi.
Q: What are your hobbies?
Q: What's your favorite things about Pittsburgh?
A: I like all the sights. I love it here.
Q: Is there a food you refuse to eat?
A: Brussel sprouts.
Q: Who do you wish would go away for awhile?
A: Kim Kardashian. She can be annoying.
Q: What movie could you watch over and over?
Q: What's your favorite TV show?
Q: Name two people you'd love to have dinner with.
A: I can think of one —Christiano Renaldo.
Q: Who's your favorite athlete?
A: Abby Wombach.
Q: Would you prefer going to a sporting event or a concert?
A: Definitely sporting event.
Q: Who would be your dream date?
A: Ryan Gosling.
Q: What song do you always catch yourself humming or singing?
A: “Yellow” by Coldplay.
Q: What would make up your all-time favorite meal?
A: Steak, chocolate cake, chocolate milkshake and fries.
Q: Have you ever asked for an autograph?
A: Yes. Evgeni Malkin is probably the most famous one.
Q: If you were stranded on a desert island, aside from food and water, what three things would you have to have with you?
A: My Ipod, a soccer ball and my dog.
Q: People would be surprised to know that I…
A: ... Am a twin.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’
- Confident rookie quarterback Manziel erratic early with Browns
- Steelers hope group of low-budget cornerbacks can deliver
- Steelers WR Wheaton wants to produce after injury-plagued rookie year
- Steelers notebook: Ben believes rookie WR Bryant can contribute
- Inside the ropes: Roethlisberger may have his big receiver
- Business Gallery: July 27, 2014
- Local golf notebook: Fox Chapel graduate to play in Junior PGA event
- Construction of $500M power plant in South Huntingdon stalled
- U.S. coal exports undermine energy efforts, experts say
- Roethlisberger ‘prays’ he can stay with Steelers when deal expires