FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Steelers notebook: Shazier returns just in time
- 9-month probe leads to major heroin bust in McKeesport
- Gorman: For the record, TJ’s Kemp is a winner
- WPIAL football playoff clinchings
- Police investigating 2 shootings in Washington County
- Penguins notebook: Carcillo has no hard feelings after failing to make roster
- Critics claim state Attorney General Kane puts politics first
- Freeport man accused of having child pornography images
- Lower Burrell man charged with shoplifting
- Corbett, Wolf resort to sticks, stones to attract attention