FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steel Center celebrates 50 years
- Elizabeth Township Commissioners approve phone system upgrade
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- State police probe trooper’s arrest at Pittsburgh wedding
- Guitar added to course list at Ford City High School