FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- Parkway West ramps to be closed at Carnegie
- GOP governors don’t see ‘Obamacare’ going away
- Police arrest 14-year-old in connection to bomb threats phoned in to South Hills schools
- Submarine hunt sends Cold War chill across Baltic
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Iran acts to comply with interim nuclear deal with world powers, IAEA says
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Pittsburgh City Council President officially cited for dumping trash on steps of South Side business
- Open enrollment puts varied impact of health care law back in focus
- Rural Valley author helps raise awareness of disease through book sales