FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lawsuit: Pittsburgh Public Schools should have known officer was abusing boys
- Fights reported, shots fired outside Monroeville Mall restaurant
- Penguins pushing to sell playoff tickets
- Penguins stars Crosby, Malkin enduring playoff slump
- Steelers visit with Arizona State receiver Strong, claim long snapper
- Marte’s bat, Worley’s arm show improvement in Pirates win
- Sanchez odd man out with Pirates recalling Stewart
- Missing Sewickley teen found safe
- Mackey: For Pens’ Winnik, playing with Crosby an ongoing process
- Butler County new home sales surge in 2014
- Stakes raised for Pitt spring game