FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Federal judge denies Spanier bid to halt criminal case
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler
- Monroeville oxycodone dealer to spend 10 years in prison
- Performers create Princess magic for balls and birthdays
- ’80s, ’90s kids show ‘Cappelli and Company’ finds new life on TV, online
- Ohio exhibit on real Johnny Appleseed will hit the road
- Five questions facing Steelers entering training camp
- South Fayette High School backs out of federal lunch program
- Penn State to announce new athletic director
- LaBar: John Cena leaving WWE for Hollywood?