FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Elsie Hillman, philanthropist and one-time GOP powerhouse, dies at 89
- Steelers defensive end Tuitt shifts into high gear
- Technology helps VA Pittsburgh expand ability to serve veterans
- Westmoreland girl tells trooper a stranger fondled her in Herminie alley
- Murrysville oncologist says he had necessary permits to hunt, kill lion
- Uniontown man sentenced to 30 months for threatening Obama and his family
- Man accused in crash that killed Export driver rejects plea offer
- Baldwin Borough man pleads guilty in white supremacist bombs case
- Rossi: Pirates foolish to bet on Burnett return
- Police release video of Oklahoma hit-run crash
- Groups appeal Shell air permit for Beaver County project