FC falls to North Hills
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Fox Chapel silenced the crowd at Martorelli Stadium early Friday evening before North Hills stormed back to claim a 31-7 victory over the Foxes.
FC's Brandon Mitchell ran 80 yards for a touchdown in the first quarter to give the Foxes the lead.
The Indians then used a punishing ground game to take over. North Hills led 17-7 at the half.
Mitchell would end up with 127 yards on 18 carries while North Hills had a pair of runners go over the century mark.
The Foxes (1-5, 1-4) will attempt to get back on the winning track on Friday when they host Baldwin.
The Highlanders are struggling with a 1-5 record and they lost to Woodland Hills, 35-7, last week.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m.
Marty Stewart is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-782-2123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL coaches weigh in on Polamalu’s legacy
- Mancuso running for register of wills in Fayette
- Monday - March 30, 2015
- Pirates’ outfield may have few defensive peers
- Income tax’s origin provides spark for Berry’s new thriller
- Company pulls out of Lawrence County casino project
- Falling bricks close 2 Squirrel Hill businesses
- DEP grants 18-month extension on stormwater control effort
- Turnpike construction worker hurt in fall
- Hempfield infant fights rare disease
- Washington County cardiology practice denies it deliberately overbilled for services