Ryan shines for FC soccer team
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Cole Ryan has been playing soccer for as long as he can remember.
He is also on the track team at Fox Chapel Area High School where he competes in the long and triple jumps as well as the 100 meter run.
Ryan is also a member of the 4-by-100 relay team.
But last week, it was on the soccer field where he made his mark.
Ryan scored two goals and added three assists as the Foxes continued to roll.
Here's a closer look at Cole:
Q: Who have been your role models?
A: My dad and Diego Maradona .
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Surfing on the river, snowboarding and hanging out with my squad.
Q: What's your favorite things about Pittsburgh?
A: The Allegheny River and being able to surf on it.
Q: Is there a food you refuse to eat?
Q: Who's the most annoying celebrity or athlete around?
A: Alex Ovechkin.
Q: What movie could you watch over and over?
Q: What's your favorite TV show?
A: “Wild Boys.”
Q: Name two people you'd love to have dinner with.
A: Kendrick Lamar and Lionel Messi.
Q: What's your thoughts on the Pirates season?
A: I'm not a follower so I don't feel the misery.
Q: Who would be your dream date?
A: No one I can think of.
Q: What costume did you wear the last time you went Trick-or-Treating?
A: I can't remember.
Q: What would make up your all-time favorite meal?
A: Lobster, steak and mac and cheese.
Q: Who would you like to trade places with for a day?
A: Tubby Tublin's dog.
Q: What's your favorite subject in school?
Q: People would be surprised to know that I…
A: ... Am a successful recording artist.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Harrison rejects criticism of disorderly conduct ordinance
- If ‘evil’ doesn’t apply to ISIS, what does?
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Pittsburgh police force’s diversity worsens since ACLU filed discrimination lawsuit in 2012