High school roundup: Kiski Area soccer team tops Hampton
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Tyler Nelson scored the go-ahead goal with eight minutes to play Saturday afternoon to lift Kiski Area's boys soccer team to a 3-2 nonsection victory over Hampton at Fridley Field.
Dakota Lange and Tyler Young also scored for the Cavaliers (12-2-2), who overcame deficits of 1-0 and 2-1 against the Talbots (9-7) to post their fourth straight victory.
Matt Dziadosz assisted two goals, and Andrew Brock had seven saves in goal for Kiski Area.
Knoch 4, Highlands 0 — The Knights (8-8-1, 8-3) finished their season with a Section 2-AA shutout of the Golden Rams (9-7, 6-5). Bob Larimer scored a pair of goals for Knoch, and goalkeeper Andy Fritz made five saves.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates grind out extra-inning win against testy Tigers
- Shopping season starts up for Penguins amid onset of free agency
- Police identify Harmar man as victim in Washington Township crash
- Penguins notebook: Sheary hoping to return to organization
- 1 killed, several hurt as police chase ends in Oakland crash
- In historic vote, Legislature approves bill selling state liquor stores
- Pennsylvania Senate passes $30.1B GOP budget; Gov. Wolf veto likely
- Pittsburgh police solve fewer homicides
- Source: Fire at black church in South Carolina wasn’t arson
- Union to work while ATI talks continue
- 10 escape Greensburg house fire