High school roundup: Kiski Area soccer team tops Hampton
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Tyler Nelson scored the go-ahead goal with eight minutes to play Saturday afternoon to lift Kiski Area's boys soccer team to a 3-2 nonsection victory over Hampton at Fridley Field.
Dakota Lange and Tyler Young also scored for the Cavaliers (12-2-2), who overcame deficits of 1-0 and 2-1 against the Talbots (9-7) to post their fourth straight victory.
Matt Dziadosz assisted two goals, and Andrew Brock had seven saves in goal for Kiski Area.
Knoch 4, Highlands 0 — The Knights (8-8-1, 8-3) finished their season with a Section 2-AA shutout of the Golden Rams (9-7, 6-5). Bob Larimer scored a pair of goals for Knoch, and goalkeeper Andy Fritz made five saves.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Economy woman sentenced to 15 months for Medicare fraud
- Foundations’ deal to buy August Wilson Center could be in jeopardy
- Butler County man sentenced to 9 years for child pornography
- Feds announce complaint hotlines for Tuesday election
- Attorney General Kane injured in auto accident
- Veteran LB Harrison: Steelers must play to way defense is set up
- Space tourism rocket explodes, killing one person aboard
- 5 Cal U football players arrested for assault; Saturday’s game canceled
- Pitt renames building after retiring vice chancellor
- PA Core Standards survey link now on Connellsville district’s website