Bradley helps FC volleyball team keep win streak alive
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Sarah Bradley has been playing volleyball for six years. She also plays soccer and basketball.
Volleyball is her favorite sport and last week she turned in a dominating effort for the Fox Chapel varsity team.
Bradley led the Foxes in kills in two of three games as Fox Chapel ran its winning streak to 11 games.
She is undecided about where she will attend college, but said she will major in neurobiology.
Here's a closer look at Sarah:
Q: Who have been your role models?
A: My parents. They have taught me so much. In sports, it is Olympic volleyball player Bethany Hooker.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Reading, drawing and listening to music.
Q: What's your favorite things about Pittsburgh?
A: I love the changing of the seasons and seeing the skyline when you enter the city from the tunnels.
Q: Is there a food you refuse to eat?
A: Anything spicy.
Q: Who's the most annoying celebrity or athlete around?
A: Justin Bieber.
Q: What movie could you watch over and over?
A: “The Shawshank Redemption.”
Q: What's your favorite TV show?
A: “The New Girl.”
Q: Name two people you'd love to have dinner with.
A: Steve Carrell and Morgan Freeman.
Q: Who's your favorite athlete?
A: Bethany Hooker.
Q: What's your favorite vacation spot?
A: San Francisco.
Q: Who would be your dream date?
A: Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Q: What's your favorite animal at the zoo?
A: The hippopotamus.
Q: What would make up your all-time favorite meal?
A: Scallops, chicken dumplings and a vanilla milk shake.
Q: What's your favorite subject in school?
Q: Who makes the best pizza?
A: I like Casa Del Sol.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers linebackers are getting to quarterback with more regularity
- Kids know best: It’s Santa magic
- Pirates win bidding for Korean infielder
- Peters-based My Big Fat Greek Gyro looks for boost from reality TV
- Wear with confidence: Pump up your workout with stylish exercise gear
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t ask for taunting clarification from league
- Ronstadt, Eagles among 14 to enter Pop Music Hall
- Vatican bureaucrats sick with power, pope says
- Moody’s lowers Met Opera rating
- NFL notebook: Browns’ Manziel out for finale; Hoyer ailing, too
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings