Bradley helps FC volleyball team keep win streak alive
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Sarah Bradley has been playing volleyball for six years. She also plays soccer and basketball.
Volleyball is her favorite sport and last week she turned in a dominating effort for the Fox Chapel varsity team.
Bradley led the Foxes in kills in two of three games as Fox Chapel ran its winning streak to 11 games.
She is undecided about where she will attend college, but said she will major in neurobiology.
Here's a closer look at Sarah:
Q: Who have been your role models?
A: My parents. They have taught me so much. In sports, it is Olympic volleyball player Bethany Hooker.
Q: What are your hobbies?
A: Reading, drawing and listening to music.
Q: What's your favorite things about Pittsburgh?
A: I love the changing of the seasons and seeing the skyline when you enter the city from the tunnels.
Q: Is there a food you refuse to eat?
A: Anything spicy.
Q: Who's the most annoying celebrity or athlete around?
A: Justin Bieber.
Q: What movie could you watch over and over?
A: “The Shawshank Redemption.”
Q: What's your favorite TV show?
A: “The New Girl.”
Q: Name two people you'd love to have dinner with.
A: Steve Carrell and Morgan Freeman.
Q: Who's your favorite athlete?
A: Bethany Hooker.
Q: What's your favorite vacation spot?
A: San Francisco.
Q: Who would be your dream date?
A: Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Q: What's your favorite animal at the zoo?
A: The hippopotamus.
Q: What would make up your all-time favorite meal?
A: Scallops, chicken dumplings and a vanilla milk shake.
Q: What's your favorite subject in school?
Q: Who makes the best pizza?
A: I like Casa Del Sol.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Cole is simply not good enough for Pirates
- Penguins recall Maatta in time for season opener in Dallas
- New-look Steelers secondary is gaining some cohesion
- Armstrong County Jail warden resigns
- FBI, other authorities serve search warrant on methadone clinic near Uniontown
- Pirates notebook: Tempers boil after Arrieta beaned
- Grandparents’ bids for child custody imperiled
- Penguins are hoping their days of drama are finally behind them
- Doom and gloom at Bucs wild-card loss
- LaBar: One of the best wrestling events ever
- Police looking for man who sexually assaulted Squirrel Hill woman