McDevitt memorial golf outing slated Sunday at Cedarbrook
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The 2012 Chuck and Debbie McDevitt memorial golf outing is set for Sunday at Cedarbrook Golf Course.
Registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
It is a four-person scramble event, with a cost of $75. Dinner-only costs $35.
There will be a complimentary lunch, and a dinner immediately following golf. There also will be a cash bar.
The Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters are sponsoring this annual event, with half the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and half to support the Thomas Jefferson boys' golf program.
“It is a special year for us, and I'm very proud of these young golfers,” Sandy Benack, a TJ golf booster, said. “Not many high school booster organizations have a fundraising event and give 50 percent of proceeds to a charity.”
Checks should be made out to Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters.
For questions or more details, contact Flip or Sandy Benack at 412-655-7086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers trim roster to 75
- Steelers WR Bryant’s suspension upheld
- Steelworkers union says ATI talks to resume
- Westinghouse assistant coach placed on leave
- Steelers trade 6th-round pick for Jaguars kicker Scobee
- Corizon to hand off county jail medical care to Allegheny Health Network
- Gameday: Pirates at Brewers, Sept. 1, 2015
- Fayette pastor who advocated against removal of Ten Commandments monument dies
- Aliquippa RB Bronaugh to miss season after cancer diagnosis
- State’s high court rules in favor of turnpike worker, will get another chance to prove his firing violated whistlebower laws
- Steelworkers: ATI talks to resume Sept. 11