McDevitt memorial golf outing slated Sunday at Cedarbrook
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The 2012 Chuck and Debbie McDevitt memorial golf outing is set for Sunday at Cedarbrook Golf Course.
Registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
It is a four-person scramble event, with a cost of $75. Dinner-only costs $35.
There will be a complimentary lunch, and a dinner immediately following golf. There also will be a cash bar.
The Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters are sponsoring this annual event, with half the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and half to support the Thomas Jefferson boys' golf program.
“It is a special year for us, and I'm very proud of these young golfers,” Sandy Benack, a TJ golf booster, said. “Not many high school booster organizations have a fundraising event and give 50 percent of proceeds to a charity.”
Checks should be made out to Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters.
For questions or more details, contact Flip or Sandy Benack at 412-655-7086 or email@example.com.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wolf says he’ll work with state legislature to deal with pension woes
- Pittsburgh mayor promotes 3 officers, 2 firefighters
- Officials to limit tailgating before Jason Aldean concert at PNC Park
- Green Tree company’s complaint ends with settlement of false claims lawsuit
- Federal appeals court deals blow to Affordable Care Act
- Rossi: Liriano no ace, but he’s Bucs’ key
- Strong demand drives East End apartment developers to expedite next project
- UPMC McKeesport president reiterates hospital will remain open
- McCandless residents voice opposition to Wal-Mart plan
- Derry Township assault suspect arrested
- Moody’s downgrades Pa. rating; Corbett ponders pension reform session