McDevitt memorial golf outing slated Sunday at Cedarbrook
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The 2012 Chuck and Debbie McDevitt memorial golf outing is set for Sunday at Cedarbrook Golf Course.
Registration begins at 8 a.m., followed by a shotgun start at 9 a.m.
It is a four-person scramble event, with a cost of $75. Dinner-only costs $35.
There will be a complimentary lunch, and a dinner immediately following golf. There also will be a cash bar.
The Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters are sponsoring this annual event, with half the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society and half to support the Thomas Jefferson boys' golf program.
“It is a special year for us, and I'm very proud of these young golfers,” Sandy Benack, a TJ golf booster, said. “Not many high school booster organizations have a fundraising event and give 50 percent of proceeds to a charity.”
Checks should be made out to Thomas Jefferson Golf Boosters.
For questions or more details, contact Flip or Sandy Benack at 412-655-7086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Pittsburgh police officers start wearing video cameras
- White Oak moves forward on community center
- Liberty hires 2 part-time police officers, honors another
- Raptor system helps to protect Ringgold students
- McKeesport Area first-grader brings toy gun on school bus
- Demand for hazmat suits due to Ebola outbreak triples firm’s production
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- 12-year-old’s donated heart joins families, lets her memory live
- Pa. Congressional candidates hear about wide range of issues, concerns