High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Record-holding female motorcyclist to speak at Lincoln Highway event
- LaBar: Sting making history fighting for WWE title
- Rossi: Continuing legend of Pirate Ray
- No certainty for Pirates’ call-up veterans
- Pitt basketball team starting to get injured players back
- Survey finds no clear fix to achieving racial diversity in Westmoreland County
- Engine roar lures fans to Fayette County Fair Demolition Derby
- Renovations a go on historic La Rose building in downtown Greensburg
- Westmoreland County Animal Response Team seeks money for new space
- Switching roles on defense doesn’t faze Duquesne LB Stone