High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy TV’s odds
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- MLB notebook: Astros fire manager amid dismal season
- Districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Trac Fabrication all-terrain wheelchairs open world for disabled
- Coping with Kids: Gear up and get powered
- Pirates lose on late Cardinals rally