High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Pederson had to go at Pitt
- Penguins’ Crosby details his mumps experience
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason
- Judge delays January trial on Penn State sanctions
- Developer reveals Buncher plans for 400 Strip District apartments, townhomes
- Gettysburg national park poised to expand by 45 acres
- 2 longtime Pittsburgh nonprofits agree to merge
- Harvard study bolsters link between pollution, autism
- Chryst returns home, named football coach at Wisconsin
- Pederson’s 2nd tenure as Pitt AD comes to abrupt end
- PennDOT to begin changing Glenbury Street Friday, part of Route 51/ 88 intersection rehab