High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt overcomes adversity, Virginia to improve to 4-1
- Penn State sheds conservative playcalling in rout of Indiana
- Man jumps from Liberty Bridge, dies
- Touchstone program forges Frazier grad’s interest in art
- Pittsburgh firefighters rescue person from Point Breeze house fire
- Energy efficiency goes mainstream with help of regulations, demand
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Safety of credit cards up to banks
- Tours of Nemacolin Castle in Brownsville offer history, ghost stories
- Zombie Stomp to take over streets of Finleyville
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field