High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Authorities release name of Greensburg man who jumped off overpass onto Route 30
- Operating loss widens at Highmark parent
- Penguins a love affair for Evancho sisters
- Starkey: Penguins’ season impressive so far
- VA, police looking into suicide by veteran outside O’Hara facility
- Jury deliberating in dispute over origin of Heinz ‘Dip & Squeeze’ ketchup package
- Big names highlight Three Rivers Arts Festival’s 2015 musical lineup
- District attorney will review grand jury’s report on AG Kane
- Controversial McKeesport building destroyed by fire
- Pittsburgh diocese eliminates fees for marriage annulments
- Judge declares mistrial in retrial of 2003 Spring Garden homicide