High school roundup: Connellsville hockey team loses to Indiana
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Connellsville's hockey team couldn't overcome an eight-goal deficit after one period Monday night and remained winless after a 13-0 loss to Indiana.
Visiting Indiana (2-1) blasted Connellsville in an Open Class game, outshooting the Falcons, 45-1. Austin Jasper recorded a hat trick in the victory, Patrick Hunter had two goals and an assist, and Jess Bartholow had two goals and two assists.
Connellsville (0-2) goalie Thomas Clark made 32 saves.
Baldwin 7, Frazier 0 — Dakota Becker's six-point night carried the Highlanders (2-1) to an Open Class victory over Frazier (1-3). Becker scored three goals and had three assists in the win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Russian winger Plotnikov could join Penguins in August
- Pittsburgh Regatta will go on without boats, water events
- Rescuers use hoist to lift horse from Washington County sinkhole
- Rossi: Rutherford shines as old boss pouts
- FBI questions Allentown mayor, seizes contract documents
- Hempfield woman seriously injured in crash
- LaBar: What’s killing professional wrestling
- Crane tips over, smashes into roof of building at Pitt
- Shaken by economic, political turmoil, MLB forsaking Venezuela
- Former Jeannette coach held for trial on charges of assault on teen girls
- Young Nebraska girl’s organs give 2 Pittsburgh-area boys a chance to live