WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Moore hopes to see red (zone) in Steelers debut
- Steelers notebook: Ravens DL fined for hit on Roethlisberger
- Martin’s homer rescues Pirates in 4-2 victory over Brewers
- Harhai campaign emails from 2007 under review, Westmoreland County DA says
- Family becomes ‘forever’
- Monument to Steel Valley Korean War hero relocated
- Penn Hills runs past Mt. Lebanon defense
- Inside the glass: Johnston’s opening practice grueling
- Armed officers comb woods for state trooper ambush suspect
- Police, bloodhound team locate former athletic director, Greensburg official
- Sears to close store at Century III Mall in West Mifflin