WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- South Park boys soccer team makes quick work of Knoch
- Central Catholic boys seal spot in WPIAL semifinals
- Geibel rallies past Greensburg Central Catholic in quarterfinals
- 3 area teams eliminated
- Riverview boys soccer falls to Winchester Thurston in WPIAL quarterfinals
- Roundup: S. Allegheny stuns Carlynton in girls soccer playoffs
- After preliminary-round win, Hempfield girls fall to Seneca Valley in 1st round
- Greensburg Salem girls made strides this season
- Led by new coach, Hempfield boys advanced to playoffs for 1st time since 2011
- Knoch’s boys, girls make program history at WPIAL meet
- High school roundup: Quaker Valley boys advance to semifinals