WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Even after PIAA title streak ends, Peters Township still a targeted program
- TJ boys soccer veterans making return
- BVA girls claim South Fayette tourney title
- Connellsville boys soccer team sets sights on postseason
- GCC boys soccer begins new season with young, ambitious coach
- South Allegheny girls soccer team seeks elusive PIAA berth
- New coach set to lead Greensburg Salem girls soccer
- Boys soccer preview: Upper St. Clair looks for PIAA 3-peat with interim coach Mike Blatz
- Fit, fast Franklin Regional girls soccer team looks to return to playoffs
- Riverview boys have title aspirations