Pascoe, Gagliardi make All-WPIAL
TribLIVE Sports Videos
It's no secret that Hayden Pascoe and Ashly Gagliardi were two cornerstones to Belle Vernon Area's girls' soccer program the last four years.
So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the duo was named to the All-WPIAL Girls' Soccer Team.
The Lady Lep seniors were among 80 girls to be named to the team from all classifications.
Pascoe made the team for the third straight year while Gagliardi made it for the second consecutive year.
“I'm not surprised they made it,” BVA coach Paul Sasko said. “They are both very deserving, for sure. It's quite an accomplishment to make it once, let alone two or three times.
“I'm also optimistic that Hayden will make all-state, as well. But that list hasn't come out yet.”
Other area players to be named to the All-WPIAL Team include Elizabeth Forward's Rachel Collage and Josie Madden and Greensburg Central Catholic's Malea Fabean, who lives in Donora.
Jeff Oliver is a sports editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 724-684-2666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- High school roundup: Quaker Valley boys upset No. 2 Mars
- 3 area teams eliminated
- Cohen siblings continue to pile up goals for Fox Chapel
- Mt. Pleasant boys soccer season ends on penalty kicks
- Riverview embracing underdog role in WPIAL first-round win
- Girls’ soccer sites set
- Connellsville falls to Seneca Valley in first-round soccer playoff game
- TJ keeper secures 1st round win
- Serra Catholic boys soccer team loses WPIAL 1st-round game to Avonworth, 1-0
- Geibel goalie saves game during shootout, beats Carlynton
- Canon-McMillan takes down No. 7 Norwin