WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, November 12, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
- WPIAL softball postseason newcomers making inroads
- Jeannette softball team looks to continue its impressive run
- Frazier, Shenango share disappointing memories at Fairhaven Park
- Home run lifts South Side Beaver girls over Leechburg
- Slam carries Greensburg Salem girls over Highlands in playoffs
- Batterymates leading GCC softball into postseason
- Frazier edges shorthanded Vincentian in opening round
- Frazier, EF pass first tests
- Mt. Pleasant softball prepared for West Mifflin
- Bold move backfires as Burrell softball falls to Steel Valley
- Defense shines for Penn-Trafford softball in playoff win
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.