WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Stocks slammed as manufacturing slows in U.S., abroad
- Nutting says Pirates may ‘stretch’ for Martin
- Enterovirus D68 case confirmed in southwestern Pennsylvania
- Donetsk rattled by explosions; airport at risk
- NFL notebook: Ravens receiver Smith Sr. says he was ‘stabbed in back’ by Panthers
- Consol Energy cutting retiree health benefits, phasing out pension
- Connellsville Township VFD given $61,750 Homeland Security grant
- City wants Leon Ford’s federal lawsuit put on hold
- News Alert
- News Alert
- Jobs on state website include ‘private party dancing,’ ‘car dates’