WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Court validates Highmark Medicare plan that excludes UPMC
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Woman’s body found in Adams home
- Analyst outlines Klein’s supplements, prescriptions
- Starkey: Hockey hypocrites, unite
- State trooper struck by SUV in Westmoreland faces more surgery, long recovery
- Slow-moving train hits car in Lawrenceville
- Bayer profit edges higher, raises forecasts
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Maine nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride
- Pittsburgh asks judge to let abortion buffer zone remain during legal challenge