WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Machine operator avoids serious injuries in accident in North Huntingdon
- York man, 21, accused of assaulting Indiana Borough police officer
- Person rescued from McKees Rocks fire
- Rescuers carry injured person up hillside near Phipps Conservatory
- Water service restored to CMU campus
- Google grants teachers’ school supply wishes
- Pirates find a bridge at end of baseball world in Holdzkom
- ‘1954’: A glimpse of baseball drama
- Hospitals turn to technology to tear down language barriers with patients
- Indiana Regional Medical Center marks centennial with book, campus addition
- Brush Valley club members promote interest in antique tractors