WPIAL announces football semifinal sites
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The WPIAL announced the following sites for its eight football semifinal games:
In Class AAAA, North Allegheny (11-0) will play Seneca Valley (10-1) at North Hills; and Woodland Hills (9-2) and Upper St. Clair (10-1) at Baldwin.
In Class AAA, Thomas Jefferson (11-0) will play West Allegheny (10-1) at Bethel Park; and West Mifflin (10-1) and Central Valley (9-2) at North Allegheny.
In Class AA, Aliquippa (11-0) will play Jeannette (10-1) at Peters Township; and South Fayette (11-0) and Washington (11-0) at Chartiers Valley.
In Class A, Clairton (11-0) will play Neshannock (10-1) at Chartiers-Houston; and Sto-Rox (10-1) and North Catholic (9-2) at Dormont Stadium.
All games start at 7:30 p.m. Friday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Matz keeps ball moving for Seneca Valley softball team
- Frederick’s homers lead Belle Vernon softball over Elizabeth Forward
- Penn-Trafford softball scores 11 runs in a row, pounds Mt. Pleasant
- Plum rebounds with key section win
- Yough’s pitcher-catcher combo carries Cougars to 6-0 start in Section 4-AAA
- Connellsville softball welcomes new coach, looks to break trend
- Plum softball looks to top unprecedented 2014 season
- BVA hoping to shake trend
- Penn-Trafford looking to build off of last season’s success