Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: Sting making history fighting for WWE title
- No certainty for Pirates’ call-up veterans
- Rossi: Continuing legend of Pirate Ray
- RB Williams believes he’s making seamless transition to Steelers
- Record-holding female motorcyclist to speak at Lincoln Highway event
- White lion Prince dies at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort
- Morton inconsistent, Pirates’ bats go quiet in 5-0 loss to Rockies
- Steelworkers scoff at ATI earnings claim
- Vintage drive-in theaters’ prices, upgrades still draw in Western Pa.
- Lessons at Legion give learners tools to swing onto dance floor
- Duquesne-based Phyllis Wheatley Literary Society honors black officers at annual Law Enforcers Salute