Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- West Shamokin softball team improves to 2-0 by beating Ford City
- Connellsville shakes off layoff, routs Kiski Area, 10-4
- Daily News roundup: Norwin downs Albert Gallatin in Section 1
- California Area softball to stay patient with young team
- Monessen beats Charleroi in 8 innings
- Frazier softball optimistic heading into season
- Charleroi softball team ready for new section
- Daily News roundup: Norwin hurlers no-hit Derry in opener
- South Allegheny softball poised for successful season
- Spring teams making most of indoor practices until weather breaks
- Franklin Regional softball team scores 3 victories during trip to Florida