Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Script is it: Classic Pitt helmet design to return
- Penn Avenue site tops group’s preservation list
- 2 dead, including student gunman, after Wash. school shooting
- Washington city takes stock of damage from rare tornado
- Doll, miniature collectors appreciate small details at Westmoreland show
- ‘Rocky Horror’ takes center stage at Regent Square, Greensburg venues
- 1686 shipwreck ‘like dinosaur’ being rebuilt for museum
- AMC has found gold with ‘The Walking Dead’
- Westmoreland Symphony conductor to lead ‘Young Person’s Guide’
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- Stocks rise broadly on earnings; Amazon sinks