Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers defense must replace three injured starters
- Pirates notebook: Volquez open to re-signing with team
- Steelers notebook: Running game kept Panthers guessing
- Gubernatorial debate features incumbent in need of win vs. wealthy businessman running as an outsider
- At least 40 Iraqi soldiers killed in Islamic State strike; dozens captured
- Penguins notebook: Crosby gets early work
- Root Sports prepares for Pitt/WVU telecast overlap
- Tuesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Braves
- Rossi: State of NFL gives Steelers a chance
- NFL notebook: QB-strapped Bucs hold tryout for Pryor
- Obama defends work of Secret Service