Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates’ attempts to bolster roster at deadline a fruitless endeavor
- Report: Man jumps from Tarentum Bridge
- Steelers notebook: Shoulder pads get technological boost for Ravens game
- Pirates notebook: Marte to begin rehab stint at Triple-A Saturday
- First Draft: Iron City recognizes need to get crafty
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ blasts Marvel in a different direction
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- Spaling, Penguins agree to $4.4 million deal
- EPA talks on pollution limits trigger protests, arrests Downtown
- Extra cash? Andrew Carnegie’s waterfront mansion in Florida is up for grabs