Southmoreland's Kuhns headed to Seton Hill for softball
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Southmoreland senior Kelsey Kuhns has signed a National Letter of Intent to play softball and continue her education at Seton Hill University in Greensburg. Kuhns received a partial scholarship to join the Griffins.
Despite an injury that sidelined her for a portion of the 2013 season, Kuhns, a starting catcher for the Scotties (8-8), hit .278 with three RBIs, one triple and one double.
Kuhns plans to study biology at Seton Hill. The Griffins compete in the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- State trooper shot and killed during training exercise
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- NK grocery store robbed
- Knife-wielding man attacks 2 in Sheetz lot in Greensburg
- Pair accused of stealing bronze vases at Greenwood Memorial Park
- Stop nets 3 men on gun, drug charges in New Kensington
- Rossi: Pirates plan to carry Hurdle deep into playoffs
- Pittsburgh rises up for a 2nd year of Pirates magic
- Hospitals, doctors in Pa. received $32M in 5 months from drug, medical device companies
- Spokesman for India’s PM tells Pitt audience of pro-business agenda
- Franklin Regional stabbing suspect could leave Pa. for treatment