Ringgold wrestlers pinned
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Ringgold's wrestling team will be looking to rebound from its first loss tonight at Albert Gallatin after dropping a 42-24 decision to Connellsville Tuesday in a Class AAA Section 2A match.
The Rams (1-1) got a pin from Tyus Bundy (106), who pinned Anthony Tuchek at 3:49.
Ringgold's Devin Fallenstein (170) came away with a hard-earned 3-1 decision over Dale Provance in overtime.
Also winning by decision for the Rams were Kenny Tarpley (132), who won by an 8-6 count, Jake Gerard (145), who won 2-1, and heavyweight Taylor Bass who won by a 1-0 score over Connellsville's Dakota McWilliams.
Also for Ringgold, Doug Gudenburr beat Connellsville's Tyler Kenney by an injury disqualification in the third period.
Tonight's match at AG begins at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- WPIAL heavyweights take 3 spots in PIAA Class AA semifinals
- PIAA first-round wins fashionable for Kiski Area wrestlers, Burrell’s Beattie
- North Hills’ Curry ends curse at PIAA Class AAA tournament
- Belle Vernon Area’s Fine gets into state tournament
- EF’s Fournier emerges from prelims at PIAA Class AA tournament
- 3 Penn-Trafford wrestlers competing at PIAA championships
- Ligonier Valley freshman Patrick carries on family tradition as Southwest Region champion
- Mt. Lebanon senior Stout has legacy that links to Kurt Angle
- Plum wrestlers conclude season at WPIALs
- Mauro, Beistel, Kenney get through tough 1st round in Hershey
- McCoy leads 4 Latrobe wrestlers into PIAA Class AAA quarterfinals