Ringgold wrestlers pinned
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Ringgold's wrestling team will be looking to rebound from its first loss tonight at Albert Gallatin after dropping a 42-24 decision to Connellsville Tuesday in a Class AAA Section 2A match.
The Rams (1-1) got a pin from Tyus Bundy (106), who pinned Anthony Tuchek at 3:49.
Ringgold's Devin Fallenstein (170) came away with a hard-earned 3-1 decision over Dale Provance in overtime.
Also winning by decision for the Rams were Kenny Tarpley (132), who won by an 8-6 count, Jake Gerard (145), who won 2-1, and heavyweight Taylor Bass who won by a 1-0 score over Connellsville's Dakota McWilliams.
Also for Ringgold, Doug Gudenburr beat Connellsville's Tyler Kenney by an injury disqualification in the third period.
Tonight's match at AG begins at 7:30 p.m.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Prime time not kind to Heinz Field
- Starkey: Hockey hypocrites, unite
- State police trooper seriously hurt when hit by vehicle in East Huntingdon
- Steelers offense puts up gaudy numbers in season’s 1st half
- Penguins veteran defenseman Scuderi’s game looking up
- Steelers notebook: Roethlisberger, offense must adjust with CB Smith out
- Ferrante murder trial heads into day 6 with testimony on cyanide, Web searches
- Kiski Valley-based ring charged with hundreds of thefts over 10 communities
- Gorman: For Bethel Park, the worst road trip in WPIAL playoffs
- Greensburg torture killer seeks reduction in sentence
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’