NFL notebook: Pryor makes brief appearance in Raiders' victory
Published: Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012, 7:50 p.m.
• Oakland's No. 3 quarterback Terrelle Pryor (Jeannette), who had been on the field once in two seasons, got one series early in the second quarter as the Raiders got a look at the former Ohio State star player taken in the supplemental draft in August 2011. Pryor handed off on his first two plays and threw an incompletion on third down before starter Carson Palmer returned to the game in the Raiders' 15-0 win.
• The Rams' Steven Jackson became the 15th player to rush for 10,000 yards. He had 73 yards on just eight carries in a 36-22 loss to the Vikings and has 909 yards on the year, keeping him in range of an eighth straight 1,000-yard season.
• Detroit's Calvin Johnson became the first player in NFL history with consecutive 1,600-yard receiving seasons in a 38-10 loss to the Cardinals.
• Rams offensive guard Harvey Dahl is expected to miss the remainder of the season with a torn right bicep sustained in Sunday's loss to the Vikings.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL notebook: Arrowhead parking lot death ruled a homicide
- NFL notebook: Packers QB Rodgers will miss 5th straight game
- Steelers say ‘family atmosphere’ in locker room prevents bullying
- NFL notebook: Incognito’s troubles mount while investigation continues
- Steelers’ defense trying to narrow gap against high-powered offenses
- NFL notebook: Dolphins’ move officially ends Martin’s season