History center hours extended for NFL exhibit
Hours at the Senator John Heinz History Center have been extended until 8 p.m. through Sunday to provide more time to view the “Gridiron Glory” display.
The exhibit of highlights from the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, ends it stay at the Strip District museum on Sunday.
The 9,000-square-foot display has more than 200 exhibits from the hall of fame. Docent-led tours will be offered at 11 a.m., noon, 1, 6, and 7 p.m. Saturday.
The tours are free with admission, which is $15, $13 for seniors, $10 for students, and free for children 5 and under.
Details: 412-454-6000 of www.heinzhistorycenter.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- NFL notebook: Redskins torn over QB Griffin’s fate
- No deal reached between Goodell, Brady in ‘Deflategate’
- NFL notebook: Falcons make Jones league’s richest WR
- NFL notebook: Ex-QB Kramer in hospital after suicide attempt
- NFL notebook: Cowboys top cornerback believes he tore ACL
- NFL notebook: Grand jury indicts ex-49er McDonald on rape charge
- NFL notebook: RG3 evades concussion questions, cleared to play
- NFL notebook: Redskins backpedal on RG3, who’s now out against Ravens
- Judge warns precedent exists to overturn Brady suspension