History center hours extended for NFL exhibit
Hours at the Senator John Heinz History Center have been extended until 8 p.m. through Sunday to provide more time to view the “Gridiron Glory” display.
The exhibit of highlights from the NFL Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, ends it stay at the Strip District museum on Sunday.
The 9,000-square-foot display has more than 200 exhibits from the hall of fame. Docent-led tours will be offered at 11 a.m., noon, 1, 6, and 7 p.m. Saturday.
The tours are free with admission, which is $15, $13 for seniors, $10 for students, and free for children 5 and under.
Details: 412-454-6000 of www.heinzhistorycenter.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- News Alert
- Ex-Aliquippa, Pitt star Revis finally realizes Super Bowl dream
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Getting fired by Patriots led to Carroll’s reinvention
- Healthy Gronkowski ready to roll in Super Bowl
- Patriots not dwelling on last Super Bowl loss in Arizona
- Patriots coach, QB say they don’t know how balls were deflated
- NFL notebook: Chances dwindle for Browns receiver Gordon after failed drug test
- Seahawks secure 2nd straight Super Bowl berth with 28-22 overtime victory over Packers
- NFL notebook: Lynch fined for obscene gesture
- NFL notebook: Patriots employee under scrutiny in underinflated footballs probe