RG3 vows he will be ready soon
Published: Tuesday, March 12, 2013, 8:45 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Robert Griffin III says his surgically repaired right knee is improving, and he will “be ready” to play. It's just a matter of when.
The Redskins quarterback was at the Texas Capitol on Tuesday, and he told The Associated Press he'll be ready to return when it's time.
“It's doing good,” he said of his knee during a brief interview.
The former Heisman winner led the team to the NFC East title last season and its first playoff appearance in five years.
- NFL notebook: San Francisco lands 50th Super Bowl
- NFL notebook: Urlacher announces retirement
- Undrafted free agents get the chance to prove the NFL scouts wrong
- NFL notebook: Steelers sign 4th-round selection Thomas
- NFL notebook: Gronkowski’s infection may have subsided
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.