• Darrelle Revis was back with his Jets teammates as rumors continue to swirl that he could be headed elsewhere soon. The star cornerback and Aliquippa native reported Monday for the first day of the team's voluntary offseason conditioning program, a few hours after having an MRI exam. The results, according to several published reports, were positive. ESPN reported Revis was cleared by doctors to begin running without restrictions. Revis, who has been rehabilitating his surgically repaired left knee in Arizona, didn't speak with reporters who were waiting outside the entrance to the Jets' training complex.
• The Giants started voluntary offseason workouts without restricted free agent wide receiver Victor Cruz. A source close the team said Cruz, who has led the Giants' in receiving the past two seasons, wasn't at the well-attended workout at the club's headquarters. The Giants recently placed a first-round tender on Cruz.
• The Browns signed free agent kicker Shayne Graham, a potential replacement for Phil Dawson. A 12-year NFL veteran, Graham has made 85.4 percent of his kicks, fifth in league history.
• The Eagles released quarterback Trent Edwards, who spent last season as the No. 3 and backup QB after sitting out the 2011 season. He was 15-18 as a starter in Buffalo and 0-1 with Jacksonville.
• The Chiefs signed veteran Akeem Jordan to provide depth and push for playing time alongside middle linebacker Derrick Johnson. Jordan appeared in 82 games with 34 starts in six seasons for the Eagles.
• The Bengals re-signed backup running back Bernard Scott, who missed most of last season because of injuries.
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
A division of Trib Total Media is your one-stop-shop for all of your branded merchandise needs.
We specialize in providing quality affordable promotional products for every type of business including non-profits, schools, universities, sports teams and more. With 1000’s of products to choose from, our knowledgeable staff can help you find the perfect apparel item or product to suit your needs and budget.
Why use TPSolutions?
• Quality, brand name, screen printed and embroidered apparel
• Competitive prices
• Free design services
• Volume and non-profit discounts available
• Quick turn around
We offer a wide variety of traditional and new digital advertising options customized to fit your needs!
Whether you're just starting out, or you've been a keystone in the community for years, our knowledgeable staff can provide you with a customized package including online banners/advertisements, Social Media Marketing (Facebook / Twitter), Website development, Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing solutions and much more!
Contact your local sales rep today for details, personalized proposal and a meeting to discuss how we can meet your needs.