NFL notebook: Report: Eagles QB Vick out vs. Bucs
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will not play Sunday against the Buccaneers because of an injured hamstring, ESPN.com reported.
Nick Foles will start, despite being listed with a groin injury.
• Chargers running back Ryan Mathews is probable for Monday night's game against the Colts, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.
• The Browns placed quarterback Brian Hoyer on injured reserve with a torn knee ligament, officially ending his season.
• Giants running back Da'Rel Scott is expected to miss a few weeks with a hamstring strain, NFL.com reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Now a Patriot, RB Blount’s thrilled to have moved on from Steelers
- Healthy Gronkowski ready to roll in Super Bowl
- Getting fired by Patriots led to Carroll’s reinvention
- Patriots coach, QB say they don’t know how balls were deflated
- NFL notebook: Patriots employee under scrutiny in underinflated footballs probe
- NFL notebook: Agent denies Ravens DT Cody injured dog
- NFL notebook: Seahawks warned 15-yard penalty for Lynch obscene gesture
- Starkey: Suspend ‘Beli-cheat,’ now or later
- Belichick, Brady offer no explanation for deflated game balls
- NFL notebook: Chances dwindle for Browns receiver Gordon after failed drug test
- NFL notebook: Lynch fined for obscene gesture