NFL notebook: Report: Eagles QB Vick out vs. Bucs
Eagles quarterback Michael Vick will not play Sunday against the Buccaneers because of an injured hamstring, ESPN.com reported.
Nick Foles will start, despite being listed with a groin injury.
• Chargers running back Ryan Mathews is probable for Monday night's game against the Colts, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune.
• The Browns placed quarterback Brian Hoyer on injured reserve with a torn knee ligament, officially ending his season.
• Giants running back Da'Rel Scott is expected to miss a few weeks with a hamstring strain, NFL.com reported.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Alvarez homer triggers winning outburst for Pirates
- Apple Hill Playhouse takes on an updated ‘Snow White’
- PennDOT team decides what spells trouble on vehicle license plates
- Pirates get journeyman Ishikawa off waivers; outfielder Marte injured
- Clairton summer workshop helps students improve writing skills
- Man charged with passing counterfeit bills at Rivers Casino
- Woman shot at Kennywood Park in ‘freak accident’
- Westmoreland County on pace to surpass record for drug-related fatalities
- McCutchen, Pirates hitters increasingly in crosshairs
- Gameday: Pirates vs. Padres, July 6, 2015
- Film shares tale of Pittsburgh man who turned disability into career