Concussion symptoms sideline Stars' Gonchar
The Dallas Stars placed defenseman Sergei Gonchar on the injured list and activated Aaron Rome to take his place.
Gonchar, 39, has been out with concussion-like symptoms since he was hit by a puck Dec. 21 against San Jose. He has 12 points in 35 games.
• Carolina Hurricanes forward Jiri Tlusty will miss two to three weeks after having his appendix removed.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pair accused of stealing bronze vases at Greenwood Memorial Park
- Musical fundraiser carries across generations
- NK grocery store robbed
- Roundup: Housing numbers reflect broad slowdown; U.S. consumer confidence slides in September; more
- Venezuela’s Maduro says airlines wage ‘economic war’
- Stop nets 3 men on gun, drug charges in New Kensington
- Steelers’ Tomlin does not like his coaching style to be characterized
- Penguins notebook: Malkin picture muddy
- State trooper shot and killed during training exercise
- Despres is relishing his regular role on Penguins’ blue line
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review athletes of the week: South Park’s Justin Minda, Baldwin’s Alina Stahl