Blackhawks' Hossa injured in game versus Penguins
Blackhawks right wing Marian Hossa suffered an upper-body injury Saturday during Chicago's 5-1 victory over the Penguins.
Coach Joel Quenneville said Hossa shouldn't be sidelined long-term.
Hossa, 35, was injured on a hit by the Penguins' Craig Adams with 6:48 left in the first period. Hossa didn't return to the game.
Hossa, who was a member of the Penguins when they lost to the Red Wings in the 2008 Stanley Cup Final, has 24 goals and 50 points in 56 games this season.
— Wire reports
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Judge lets Ten Commandments monument stand
- Freeport to address sewage bill deadbeats
- Burrell considers renovating former weight room
- Harrison resident want answers to flooding concerns
- Connellsville Health Board discusses rundown properties
- Fayette County townships’ leaders worry about water plant
- Hundreds to participate in ninth annual Nicholson Memorial Bike Run to benefit cancer patients
- Foundation fundraiser stylish in ‘Simply Silver’
- Ambridge’s PittMoss takes off with help from TV show, Mt. Lebanon native Cuban
- VFW’s new national chief of staff has distinguished service pedigree
- Pirates third baseman Ramirez’s last ride is about winning a ring