NHL notebook: Canucks' Henrik Sedin out with left knee injury
Canucks center Henrik Sedin will miss Vancouver's two-game road trip with a left knee injury, NHL.com reported. The Canucks play in Minnesota on Wednesday. Sedin leads the Canucks with 46 points in 65 games.
• TSN reported Rangers forward Chris Kreider will miss at least a month with a hand injury. Kreider has 17 goals and 20 assists in 66 games this season. He averages 15:43 of ice time per game.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pirates’ 5-game winning streak ends with 1-0 loss to Brewers
- More companies embrace exchanges to curb health care costs
- Paying tuition a challenge as costs skyrocket and aid varies
- Penguins notebook: Crosby sits, could be out ‘couple days’
- Gas industry remedies ‘brain drain’ in Western Pennsylvania
- Hill District leaders irked as Penguins submit former Civic Arena site plan to city
- Electricity rates expected to increase this winter
- Pitt blows 10-point lead as Iowa rallies for win
- Starkey: Can Steelers’ Mitchell find Carolina cure?
- Penn State rolls past Massachusetts
- Penguins’ Rutherford hopes to raise Cup again