USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers accomplish mission to get younger, faster on defense
- High school football notebook: WPNT to televise games this season
- Officials stop packages with ‘inappropriate’ material intended for Murrysville girls
- Previewing the NFL’s American Football Conference
- Name of game is content for in-game experience at NFL stadiums
- NFL going back to the future with Los Angeles
- Previewing the NFL’s National Football Conference
- Hacker stuns Dayton family with computer takeover
- 4-year-old transplant recipient Angelo Giorno from Derry on life support, family says
- Steelers reporter Mark Kaboly’s NFL playoff picks
- Through all gimmicks, NFL remains downfield passer league