USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Navigating how to pay for college a challenge as costs continue to rise and aid varies
- More companies embrace exchanges to curb health care costs
- White House intrusions reveal problems with security, Secret Service
- Hospitals turning to technology to tear down language barriers with patients
- Penn State rolls past Massachusetts
- Worth of nickel rising in NFL
- London must keep promises to Scotland, former Prime Minister Brown says
- Springdale boys collect win in double overtime
- Brownsville restaurant opens in historic home, pays homage to ‘Gone With the Wind’ plantation
- Penn State notebook: LG Dowrey gets chance to start on struggling O-line
- High school notebook: Kiski Area tabs Jones as softball coach