USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inside the ropes: Shazier shows off speed
- Steelers hope new faces breathe life into team
- Steelers notebook: Team hasn’t called on Keisel, Harrison yet
- 1 intruder killed, other shot and wounded in Carrick home invasion
- Police say naked woman stabs three women during street fight in McKees Rocks
- Steelers’ Spence confident he can avoid injury setbacks
- NFL notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders picks Manning over Big Ben
- Big Ten media days notebook: Commissioner discusses hot-button issues
- Pennsylvania Turnpike Southern Beltway extension gets funding
- Congressmen ask NCAA to relax PSU penalties
- Foreign influx in Allegheny County at ‘tipping point’