USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers clinch playoff berth with win over Chiefs
- Starkey: Chryst a miserable failure at Pitt
- Fatal fire under investigation in New Castle
- Groom cited at Farmington wedding reception being filmed for reality TV show
- Daily Courier roundup: Ice Miners win 20-round shootout
- NYPD: Cop ambush killer told passers-by to watch
- Pitt players support Rudolph for job
- Obama says Sony hack not an act of war
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings
- Pitt football fights to overcome steppingstone status
- Police investigate alleged institutional sexual assault at Pine youth treatment center