USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- DUI checkpoints take on dangerous drivers
- Roundup: Mazda recalls cars to fix tire pressure monitors; Wal-Mart’s top merchant out as key holiday nears; more
- Steelers’ lookahead: New Orleans Saints
- Cancer didn’t stop mother from living for her son
- No. 15 San Diego State hammers Pitt, 74-57
- Lower gasoline prices fail to spur consumer spending
- Steelers cornerback Taylor ready to swap earpiece for helmet
- Penguins notebook: Bennett status remains fluid
- U.S. Steel Tower tenants stand to benefit from company’s relocation
- Grease in Youngwood sewer system prompts another look at rule
- FDA rule to require chain restaurants to post calorie counts