USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers kicker Boswell puts best foot forward
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- Penn State football coach Franklin renews his plea for patience
- Former Mountaineer Bailey shot in head in Miami
- Hempfield man fights off intruders
- H&M to open in Westmoreland Mall
- Russian pilot rescued by Syrian commando unit
- Occupying playoff spot on Thanksgiving good harbinger for Penguins
- Pittsburgh man charged with 56 counts after high-speed chase over weekend
- 2nd command officer at Allegheny County Jail punished
- North Shore parking garage plan moves forward in Pittsburgh