USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Man dies in jump from Route 130 overpass onto passing tractor-trailer in Hempfield
- Starkey: Penguins’ season impressive so far
- Penguins a love affair for Evancho sisters
- McKeesport property deemed ripe for development
- Pirates’ search for division title rests on starting rotation’s health
- Clairton police present interactive seminar on use of force
- Hornqvist’s net-front presence with Penguins could be valuable asset
- Kittanning shelter creating calm haven for interviewing young victims
- Damaged Marina at McKees Point still slated to open in May
- Pirates again approach Polanco about contract extension
- Figure in probe of improper influence in federal investor visa program gave Rendell $15K illegally