USL Pro MVP, league assists leader returning to Riverhounds
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Jose Angulo, the 2013 USL Pro MVP, and 2013 league assists leader Matt Dallman will return to the Riverhounds next season, the team confirmed Monday.
Terms of the deals weren't disclosed, but the UCL Pro office approved both deals, according to Riverhounds vice president of marketing Chris DeVivo.
Angulo, a striker, led USL Pro with 34 points and tied for the league lead with 15 goals in his first season with the Riverhounds. Dallman led the league last season with 12 assists from his outside midfield position.
The team will have a news conference at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Highmark Stadium to announce the signings and other team-related news.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers use 3 late first-half TDs to stun Texans
- Rossi: Steelers’ season all about going big
- Rookie Bryant sparks deep passing game for Steelers in victory
- Kin of 2013 DUI crash victim in Hempfield lose young family in fire
- Harrison woman dead in 3-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Bortuzzo could provide much-needed physical presence for Penguins
- Steelers notebook: Adams replaces concussed Gilbert
- Pa. Supreme Court Justice McCaffery suspended in email porn scandal
- For all but 2 minutes vs. Steelers, Texans played ‘pretty good game’
- DNA evidence in alleged June 2013 rape leads to Latrobe man’s arrest
- Ferrante defense says arrest of prosecutor’s boyfriend could affect case