Mt. Pleasant approves coaches, AD
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Mt. Pleasant Area School Board met Monday, and directors approved Shawn Thompson as track coach, Tom Hudzema as baseball coach, Lauren Shaheen as softball coach, Allison Homulka as girls tennis coach, Zachery Sheridan as wrestling coach and Jolene Trout as assistant senior high cheerleading sponsor.
A motion passed to hire David Capozzi as athletic director for the district on a month-to-month basis.
The following volunteers for supplemental programs in the upcoming school year were approved:
Hudzema (football), Amanda Laskey (cheerleading), Glenn Smith (girls tennis) and Kierhan Boyle (band).
The resignation of Laskey as junior high boys soccer coach was accepted.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- West Homestead man taken into custody after 8-hour police standoff in Hempfield
- Pirates cut 12, including outfielder Tabata and pitcher Lincoln
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- State police seek info on police impersonator in Export
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Pa. woman charged with forging docs to claim she was an attorney
- Aldi to open store where Bottom Dollar closed in Garfield
- Port Authority secures free North Shore light-rail service
- Freshman arrested in Burrell High School bomb threat
- Plagued by bomb threats, Yough offering $1,000 reward