Baldwin indoor golf facility open
By Ray Fisher
Published: Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012, 8:59 p.m.
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt slows down Loyola Marymount, 85-68
- Mangone retirement a loss to the fabric of Pitt’s theater department
- Steelers notebook: Woodley expects to start Sunday vs. Dolphins
- U.S. gets ‘Group of Death’ in World Cup draw
- Review: Broadway wins in live ‘Sound of Music’
- Penguins notebook: Malkin to miss 2nd straight game Saturday
- Friday’s PIAA semifinal football games postponed
- Greensburg man remains hospitalized after crash
- Ex-Pirate Jones close to signing with Marlins
- Kovacevic: Keeping faith in Letang is simple
- Former personal assistant says Irish billionaire, former Heinz exec, owes her stocks, money