Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ Wheaton embraces expanding role
- Panthers fall to Hawaii in game they were expected to win
- Emergency personnel contain fire at Whitehall apartment complex
- Tire comes off, hits oncoming car, kills 1 on Route 28
- Ohio woman shot to death nearly 3 days before police find body in Neshannock home
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- On senior day, Pitt not giving up the fight
- 7 arrested in Latrobe-area drug dealing
- For 1 night on stage, embattled Cosby his old self
- Pine-Richland tops defending champ Central Catholic to capture WPIAL title
- Crowds pack Downtown Pittsburgh to enjoy Light Up Night festivities