Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers not limiting themselves in free agency
- Duquesne University football player died by suicide
- Rossi: Pirates must pay for Mr. Right
- Under Rutherford, it’s been a sizeable shakeup for Penguins
- National Weather Service predicts up to 7 inches of snow before Sunday night
- Toyota Mirai to run on hydrogen fuel cells, widen green-vehicle divide
- Burnett’s farewell tour wishlist has just 1 item: Pirates World Series
- Winnik impresses Penguins in first workout
- Penguins’ Kunitz makes a dream come true
- Coyotes proliferate despite year-round hunting
- Shift in what powers the grid raises concerns about fuel diversity