Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt coach Narduzzi adds N.J. linebacker recruit
- One of two Marines killed in chopper crash was from Indiana, Pa.
- Pitt loses first ACC meeting to Louisville
- Linemen commit to PSU, boosting Franklin’s recruiting class
- Winter weather advisory for Western Pa. in effect until Monday afternoon
- Ukraine: Phone calls prove Russia-backed rebels attacked Mariupol, killed 30
- Starkey: Rinaldo doesn’t belong in NHL
- Obama defends Yemen counterterrorism strategy
- Crosby, Malkin dazzle fellow All-Stars
- Boko Haram attacks northeastern Nigerian city; scores killed
- Northeast braces for ‘potentially historic’ snowstorm