Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers sign former star LB Harrison; Tomlin talks ‘different climate’
- Port Authority: Drivers ‘reckless’ before buses bumped, wrecking 1
- State Sen. Jim Ferlo: ‘I’m gay. Get over it. I love it’
- Steelers’ Taylor recovering from forearm surgery
- Bill allowing schools to administer epinephrine advances in state senate
- Baldwin-Whitehall substitute teacher charged in child porn case
- Steelers defense must replace 3 injured starters after victory
- Man takes rifle from Jeannette police car
- With informant missing, drug case should be dropped, Carrick man’s lawyer says
- Pollution may be cause of sky’s colored streaks in Westmoreland
- Coder resigns as football coach at Canon-McMillan