Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- With most starters resting, Steelers turn in lackluster loss at Heinz
- Residents want crossing guard at spot where McKeesport student was struck, killed
- Steelers notebook: Thomas, Moats only starting defensive players to see action vs. Panthers
- Experts warn Kane’s Haiti trip might jeopardize any case from 2014 wiretap
- Steelers laud decision, praise Brady for taking on Goodell
- Liriano struggles as Brewers complete sweep of Pirates
- Vick supporters, opponents demonstrate before Steelers’ game, but coexist
- U.S. adds 173,000 jobs in August, dropping unemployment rate to 5.1 percent
- Gay couple receives marriage license from controversial Ky. clerk’s office
- Pittsburgh schools chief Lane stepping down next summer
- Truck hits teen cyclist, goes over Brighton Heights hillside