Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Norwin High School health teacher charged with selling heroin
- West Homestead man taken into custody after 8-hour standoff in Hempfield
- Narduzzi set to begin more critical evaluations during Pitt football spring drills
- Pittsburgh angles to keep Heinz headquarters in merger
- Cops nab Donora assault suspect
- Plagued by bomb threats, Yough offering $1,000 reward
- Steelers re-sign WR Heyward-Bey to 1-year deal
- Bodies of Kochu, Gray found in Ohio River in West Virginia
- Spring training breakdown: Pirates 4, Twins 2
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Pirates cut 12, including outfielder Tabata and pitcher Lincoln