Baldwin indoor golf facility open
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Baldwin's indoor golf facility is open for the 2012-13 winter season.
Located inside of the district's Wallace Building off East Willock Road, the indoor facility offers area golfers the opportunity to work out and to perfect their game.
The unique golf facility includes exercise rooms, an indoor sand trap, hitting nets, a putting green, a chipping green, as well as other features.
The facility is open to adults from 2:30 to 4 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays, and to students from 4 to 6 p.m. on Mondays and 4 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Also, the facility is available to the public on Saturdays from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
There is no admission fee to use the indoor golf facility, which is overseen by Jim Stanko, head coach of the Baldwin High School golf team.
For questions or additional information, call Stanko at 412-952-9597.
Ray Fisher is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-388-5820 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pirates lose on late Cardinals rally
- Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Detained Americans plead U.S. for assistance
- Steelers formalize practice squad
- President’s Labor Day appearance heavy on politicking
- Pressure on European Central Bank grows as economic recovery founders
- Steelers receiver Heyward-Bey looks to make most of chance
- Democratic gubernatorial nominee in spotlight at Labor Day Parade
- Tuesday’s scouting report: Pirates at Cardinals
- Pirates notebook: Sanchez returns to Bucs in offensive slump
- Steelers know fast start could be key to upcoming season