Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Inmate wants confiscated cash back so he can hire attorney
- Cambodian students answer Oakmont group’s prayers
- Steelers are in familiar territory going into training camp in Latrobe
- Leechburg Area School District contracts with Pittsburgh firm for online database
- Review: Buffett keeps faith with fans on ‘This One’s for You’ tour
- 1,600 StubHub accounts breached, N.Y. official says
- Donora seems ready to sue over school sale
- Ex-Milwaukee archbishop told he can’t spend final days at St. Vincent Archabbey
- Pirates notebook: Recovering Cole exceeds expectations in simulated game
- Rural Valley day care opening in former American Legion building
- Lincoln council passes ordinances to help ‘protect residents’