Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- House resolution urges Wolf to reverse death penalty moratorium
- Sestak kicks off U.S. Senate campaign — with a couple missteps
- Investigation follows Dormont manager’s resignation
- Court rules Steelers must pay Okobi workers comp
- Elizabeth Township, McKeesport impacted by ice jam on Youghiogheny River
- 11 Ligonier Township residents rescued by boat from floodwaters
- Penguins need trade-deadline acquisitions to bring toughness
- Coal mine blast kills at least 24 in war-torn east Ukraine
- PennDOT alerts drivers to numerous road closures due to flooding, debris
- Police: Suspect in 1970 cold case homicide of 17-year-old dies days before charges filed
- Blue Jays’ Martin has ‘nothing but praise’ for former Pirates teammates