Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers notebook: Brown calls Sanders’ comments about Roethlisberger ‘terrible’
- Rossi: Pirates must land Lester
- Steelers hold high hopes for pass defense
- After years of lobbying, Big Ben has Steelers running the no-huddle
- McKeesport home invasion suspect waives extradition
- Area first responders interact at active-shooter workshop
- Glassport police name new chief
- Joe Greene only 2nd player in Steelers history to get number retired
- Elizabeth Township police chief put on leave, manager terminated
- Beloved teacher at 3 Western Pa. schools hears from students across nation
- East Allegheny teachers respond in contract dispute