Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Feds to protect 20 coral species
- Not to be left behind, speedy Steelers are on the fast track in NFL
- Parks woman accused of burglarizing house
- Rossi: Steelers will make small strides this season
- South Buffalo planning commission signs off on revised gas compressor plan
- Leechburg Area replaces standout softball coach, who was cited for shoving student
- Starkey: Bucs still battlin’
- Fayette County parents charged with endangering children, cruelty to animals
- Workers shaken by news Kittanning Foodland will close
- Quaker Valley replacing 490 broken, 1-year-old laptops
- Lots of high hopes for area boys’ booters