Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hays ‘eagle cams’ reinstalled for 2015 nesting season
- Penguins’ Crosby details his mumps experience
- Starkey: Pederson had to go at Pitt
- Steelers, young and old, thirst for opportunity to reach the postseason
- West Virginia offensive coordinator takes job with Kentucky
- Chryst returns home, named football coach at Wisconsin
- Judge dismisses littering charge against City Council president Kraus
- Developer reveals Buncher plans for 400 Strip District apartments, townhomes
- Arnold Stop-n-Go robbed
- QB Smith is chief concern for Steelers’ defense
- Pederson’s 2nd tenure as the athletic director at Pitt comes to abrupt end