Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- LaBar: WWE not backing down from controversy
- 3 in Westmoreland charged in painkiller ring
- LCB, Duquesne University police recover rare bourbon in illegal sale
- Stat dropoff, road struggles have Penguins seeking consistency
- Driver leaps from sliding truck just before it topples down hillside in Fawn
- End the Toneys’ reign
- Overall Mon-Yough homicide stats remain steady
- Kennametal plans plant closings, job cuts in fallout from oil and gas decline
- Former Century III Mall general manager waives charges
- Slumping Pitt keeps chin up
- Rossi: In Super city, everything but football matters