Riverhounds open on April 13
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Riverhounds will open the 2013 season in the new Highmark Stadium at Station Square on the South Side on April 13 against the Harrisburg City Islanders.
The 14-game home schedule returns the Rochester Rhinos, Charleston Battery, Richmond Kickers, Charlotte Eagles, Anigua Barracuda FC, Dayton Dutch Lions, Los Angeles Blues, Orlando City and Wilmington Hammerheads and adds two new teams: the Phoenix FC Wolves and VSI Tampa Bay FC.
The Riverhounds will also host the Toronto FC Reserves, a reserve team of Major League Soccer.
Single-game tickets and three-game packs go on sale Feb. 15 through Ticketmaster. Individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at Highmark Stadium.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh hires consultant, former Wisconsin police captain as chief
- Tomlin: Steelers preparing to face both Browns QBs
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Trial opens in case of man shot, paralyzed during traffic stop altercation
- On-off ramps on southbound Interstate 79 from Carnegie slated for two-day closure
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers notebook: Polamalu made 1st-time captain; Roethlisberger named for offense
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters