Pittsburgh Half Marathon sells out
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon sold out on Sunday, leaving spots remaining only in the full marathon and marathon relay, and those races are nearly full, according to race officials.
Organizers have capped registration for race weekend this year — including the three races on May 5 as well as the 5K and kids' race — at 30,000, an all-time high.
The only way for runners to register for the half marathon now is by signing up through the Run for a Reason charity partners. More information on participating charities and their contact information is available at www.pittsburghmarathon.com/charities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- With most starters resting, Steelers turn in lackluster loss at Heinz
- Liriano struggles as Brewers complete sweep of Pirates
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto: Public has stake in Penguins
- Experts warn Kane’s Haiti trip might jeopardize any case from 2014 wiretap
- Vick supporters, opponents demonstrate before Steelers’ game, but coexist
- LaBar: Best next opponent for Brock Lesnar
- District college game of the week: No. 8 John Carroll at St. Vincent
- Steelers notebook: Thomas, Moats only starting defensive players to see action vs. Panthers
- Gas cost, construction barrels coming down for Labor Day travelers
- Brady elated over lifted suspension; Steelers fans deflated
- Pittsburgh Zoo staff caring for African lion suffering from seizure condition