Pittsburgh Half Marathon sells out
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon sold out on Sunday, leaving spots remaining only in the full marathon and marathon relay, and those races are nearly full, according to race officials.
Organizers have capped registration for race weekend this year — including the three races on May 5 as well as the 5K and kids' race — at 30,000, an all-time high.
The only way for runners to register for the half marathon now is by signing up through the Run for a Reason charity partners. More information on participating charities and their contact information is available at www.pittsburghmarathon.com/charities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Starkey: Tomlin lived in his fears
- Slain St. Clair officer walked into ‘worst nightmare’ for police
- Founder of Z&M Cycle Sales in Hempfield killed in Florida motorcycle crash
- W.V. entrepreneurs offer hope as coal fades as economic engine
- Ex-recreation director settles age discrimination lawsuit against Pittsburgh
- Mentor takes young Brackenridge hunter under his wing
- 7 percent in Allegheny County allowed to carry concealed gun
- Penguins’ reshuffled top line of Crosby, Dupuis, Kunitz looks familiar
- Field conditions could play factor for Clairton in PIAA quarterfinals
- Increasing player salaries pinch financial flexibility of Pirates
- 2,200 union employees of ATI lose coverage