Pittsburgh Half Marathon sells out
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon sold out on Sunday, leaving spots remaining only in the full marathon and marathon relay, and those races are nearly full, according to race officials.
Organizers have capped registration for race weekend this year — including the three races on May 5 as well as the 5K and kids' race — at 30,000, an all-time high.
The only way for runners to register for the half marathon now is by signing up through the Run for a Reason charity partners. More information on participating charities and their contact information is available at www.pittsburghmarathon.com/charities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Ex-Va. lawmaker plans to wed teen in sex scandal
- Struggling Pirates SS Mercer finding himself out on infield’s left side
- Westmoreland used car dealers indicted in fraud
- Steelers offensive line targeting injury-free performance as key
- Starkey: Patriots’ legacy forever stained
- Authority sees new focus for county airport
- Mon-Yough communities prepare for Memorial Day
- Plum witnesses seen entering grand jury building in Dormont
- Former Ringgold guidance counselor facing sex charges
- Developer hopes to make Allegheny Center a tech hub
- West Mifflin adds staff for summer lunch program