Pittsburgh Half Marathon sells out
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon sold out on Sunday, leaving spots remaining only in the full marathon and marathon relay, and those races are nearly full, according to race officials.
Organizers have capped registration for race weekend this year — including the three races on May 5 as well as the 5K and kids' race — at 30,000, an all-time high.
The only way for runners to register for the half marathon now is by signing up through the Run for a Reason charity partners. More information on participating charities and their contact information is available at www.pittsburghmarathon.com/charities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Black Friday trends, tactics change, but Americans still love bargains
- Steelers notebook: Injury to RT Gilbert opens door for Adams to start
- Light of Life offers ‘More Than A Meal’ Thanksgiving event
- Stakes high as ex-Saints receiver Moore faces his former team
- Youngwood Fire Department to dedicate memorial at station
- Thomas Jefferson girls bring hard-nosed play, intangibles to the court
- Researchers at Pennsylvania’s top universities take to the web to fund projects
- Meals delivery on holiday helps to remember Penn Hills boy who drowned
- Flurry of business activity enlivening quaint Saxonburg
- Penn Hills boy who drowned remains an inspiration to parents
- District college game of the week: Washington & Jefferson at Mount Union