Report: Harvick signs with Stewart-Haas Racing
By The Associated Press
Published: Friday, November 9, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
Updated: Friday, November 9, 2012
AVONDALE, Ariz. — Tony Stewart has reportedly signed Kevin Harvick to drive for his team beginning in 2014.
Stewart would not comment Friday on the report by ESPN.com, which said Harvick has signed a multi-year agreement to drive for Stewart-Haas Racing when his contract expires after next season. Stewart said he doesn't discuss business until he's got something official to announce.
Stewart, a three-time series champion, is expanding SHR to three cars next year when Danica Patrick moves to the Sprint Cup Series full-time.
“When we have something to tell you guys, we'll tell you,” Stewart said.
Kyle Busch wins pole
Busch set a track record in winning the pole at Phoenix International Raceway, where Brad Keselowski got a jump on Jimmie Johnson in their championship race.
Martin Truex Jr. qualified second and Denny Hamlin was third to give Toyota the top three spots for Sunday's race.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Munhall police update abandoned-homes list
- Former president of Derry Area Football Boosters Club charged with stealing $27,000 from group
- Pagan’s lawyer seeks info
- Munhall manager resigns
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.