Riverhounds announce sale of personal seat licenses
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds announced that individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at the new Highmark Stadium located at Station Square.
The seat license will allow the holders to purchase tickets to all preseason and 13 regular-season Riverhounds home games, 2013 USL Pro matches, one Major League Soccer friendly match, the U.S. Open Cup first round United Soccer League Pro entry round and first round United Soccer League pro playoff tickets. Three tiers of seating are available.
The Riverhounds play their opening game on April 13, 2013.
The team also announced a new multi-year partnership between the USL Pro league and Major League Soccer that will include interleage play between USL Pro and MLS reserve teams as well as the establishment of several team affiliations.
Each of the 13 USL Pro teams will compete in two interleague games against MLS reserve teams, and in cases of affiliations between teams, at least four players will be on long-term loan from the MLS parent club to USL Pro teams. Specific affiliations have not yet been announced.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Pirates enter Plan B with Martin off market
- For Pitt men’s basketball team, trouble in paradise
- Starkey: No explaining Steelers, AFC North
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Springdale Library to pay rent to borough
- Add surprise flavors to Thanksgiving turkey
- Pitt beats Syracuse, snaps 3-game losing streak
- Real estate notes: New ‘spec’ office building going up Downtown
- Woman on dating site looks too good to be true: How to vet that pic
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season