Riverhounds announce sale of personal seat licenses
TribLIVE Sports Videos
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds announced that individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at the new Highmark Stadium located at Station Square.
The seat license will allow the holders to purchase tickets to all preseason and 13 regular-season Riverhounds home games, 2013 USL Pro matches, one Major League Soccer friendly match, the U.S. Open Cup first round United Soccer League Pro entry round and first round United Soccer League pro playoff tickets. Three tiers of seating are available.
The Riverhounds play their opening game on April 13, 2013.
The team also announced a new multi-year partnership between the USL Pro league and Major League Soccer that will include interleage play between USL Pro and MLS reserve teams as well as the establishment of several team affiliations.
Each of the 13 USL Pro teams will compete in two interleague games against MLS reserve teams, and in cases of affiliations between teams, at least four players will be on long-term loan from the MLS parent club to USL Pro teams. Specific affiliations have not yet been announced.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Fitting in will be Kang’s biggest hurdle
- Power play shines in Penguins’ home victory over Blue Jackets
- Penguins notebook: Pouliot dazzles in victory over Blue Jackets
- Sales, income taxes increases expected in Gov. Tom Wolf’s budget
- Shale drilling boom a bust for some Western Pennsylvania towns
- Pirates starting pitcher Worley is in right place, right time with team
- Duquesne University football player died by suicide
- LaBar: Is Brock Lesnar leaving WWE again?
- Pitt’s NCAA Tournament hopes take a hit with loss to Wake Forest
- Icy roads causing multiple accidents Sunday evening
- Women encouraged to become engineers