Riverhounds announce sale of personal seat licenses
By Karen Price
Published: Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013, 6:08 p.m.
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds announced that individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at the new Highmark Stadium located at Station Square.
The seat license will allow the holders to purchase tickets to all preseason and 13 regular-season Riverhounds home games, 2013 USL Pro matches, one Major League Soccer friendly match, the U.S. Open Cup first round United Soccer League Pro entry round and first round United Soccer League pro playoff tickets. Three tiers of seating are available.
The Riverhounds play their opening game on April 13, 2013.
The team also announced a new multi-year partnership between the USL Pro league and Major League Soccer that will include interleage play between USL Pro and MLS reserve teams as well as the establishment of several team affiliations.
Each of the 13 USL Pro teams will compete in two interleague games against MLS reserve teams, and in cases of affiliations between teams, at least four players will be on long-term loan from the MLS parent club to USL Pro teams. Specific affiliations have not yet been announced.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- West Mifflin business joins forces with East Allegheny students
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day to be observed locally
- Local Episcopal priest sentenced in child pornography case
- Shots fired, Monessen house hit on S. 14th St.
- SCI-Pittsburgh inmate taken to AGH after ‘severe beating’
- Husband to stand trial in Derry middle school teacher’s murder