Riverhounds announce sale of personal seat licenses
By Karen Price
Published: Thursday, January 24, 2013, 6:08 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
The Pittsburgh Riverhounds announced that individual and corporate personal seat licenses are on sale now through Feb. 15 at the new Highmark Stadium located at Station Square.
The seat license will allow the holders to purchase tickets to all preseason and 13 regular-season Riverhounds home games, 2013 USL Pro matches, one Major League Soccer friendly match, the U.S. Open Cup first round United Soccer League Pro entry round and first round United Soccer League pro playoff tickets. Three tiers of seating are available.
The Riverhounds play their opening game on April 13, 2013.
The team also announced a new multi-year partnership between the USL Pro league and Major League Soccer that will include interleage play between USL Pro and MLS reserve teams as well as the establishment of several team affiliations.
Each of the 13 USL Pro teams will compete in two interleague games against MLS reserve teams, and in cases of affiliations between teams, at least four players will be on long-term loan from the MLS parent club to USL Pro teams. Specific affiliations have not yet been announced.
- NHL insider: Penguins’ Shero seems ready to move Letang
- Morton, quick start propel Pirates past Reds
- Pitt gets commits from QB, local RB
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- Bethel Park offensive lineman Grimm picks Pitt
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Plan for Greensburg loft apartments receives approval
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- Camp’s growth a credit to Springdale community
- The Veterans Affairs/Legionella mess: It grows & grows ...
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.