Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Kobani emerges as pivot point
- Georgia Tech runs all over mistake-prone Pitt
- Health care law compliance complex for employers
- Steelers notebook: Ex-Steeler Sanders living up to his word
- Pennsylvania legislative redistricting to take full effect in state House elections
- West Virginia whips Oklahoma State for 4th straight win
- Road Trip! Destination: Chicago
- Indiana couple’s bond grows stronger after devastating accident
- Shooting for net-zero: Equal energy in, out of the home
- Stand Down Pittsburgh reaches out to veterans, homeless civilians
- North Allegheny girls defend state team tennis title