Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Hacker stuns Dayton family with computer takeover
- Officials stop packages with ‘inappropriate’ material intended for Murrysville girls
- In reworking contract, Steelers WR Brown gets hefty pay raise
- Feds investigating millions embezzled from Matthews International Corp. of Pittsburgh
- Steelers trying to get missing defensive pieces on field
- PPG’s new CEO to push organic growth with existing clients
- 22-month-old boy shot, killed in North Side; man charged
- Steelers running back eager to prove he can help bridge gap to Bell
- Youngstown State looking for repeat performance against Pitt
- West Mifflin renovation project uncovers time capsule of images
- Cole struggles as Brewers continue Miller mastery over Pirates