Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ‘Time for bold change,’ Wolf says in outlining $30B state budget
- Railroad measure awaits House approval
- Starkey: Penguins not mortgaging future
- State’s highest court to take up legality of Wolf moratorium on death penalty
- Penguins GM Rutherford not counting on Dupuis’ return
- Spirit Airlines to add daily flights from Latrobe to Chicago O’Hare
- Trial of man accused of shooting cyclist in Allentown begins
- No tag for Worilds; Steelers cut Moore
- Lawrenceville man charged with rape, child pornography and 27 other sexual offenses
- North Huntingdon man accused of road rage altercation in Westmoreland
- Murphy: May not be able to secure cyberspace, but must minimize impact