Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Acme man’s ephemeral sculptures appear to defy laws of physics
- Rossi: After L.A., NFL should tread carefully
- Oncologists wary of scaled-back guidelines in cancer screenings
- Cal (Pa.) softball loses slugfest; season comes to an end
- Early success in White House race a pleasant surprise for Carson
- Saudi King Salman vows retribution for suicide attack on mosque
- 4 dogs found dead in Beechview home; woman charged
- Starter Liriano strikes out 12, leads Pirates to series sweep of Mets
- Neighbor arrested after McKeesport house fire, authorities say
- Posthumous election wins have happened in Western Pa., nation
- Photo Gallery: The Zac Brown Band kicks off summer with First Niagara show