Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Consumer, core prices inch up
- Starkey: Century mark beckons for Ben
- Highmark seeks double-digit increase for more benefits, heavy use
- The Leader eager for Kittanning finale
- Pitt offense eyes healthy balance
- Steelers’ defense on pace for fewest sacks in 16-game season
- Canadians more fearful, aware after ‘very rare’ attack in Ottawa
- Apollo-Ridge school bus safety program aims to drive message home
- Flyers continue mastery of Penguins at Consol
- Contempt citation sought by state against Highmark for alleged violation of deal with UPMC
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop