Deng, Hinrich likely out again
TribLIVE Sports Videos
Luol Deng and Kirk Hinrich are likely to miss Game 2 against the Heat on Wednesday, leaving the Bulls in the familiar position of being short-handed.
Coach Tom Thibodeau said Deng, recovering in Chicago from serious complications from a spinal tap, is “feeling better” after he talked to the All-Star forward early Tuesday.
Hinrich (left calf) still isn't moving well.
“Nothing's really changed,” Hinrich said.
• Scottsdale, Ariz., police are investigating Suns forward Michael Beasley in connection with an alleged sexual assault that took place on Jan. 13.
• The Suns hired Ryan McDonough as their new general manager. The former Celtics assistant GM replaces Lance Blanks, who was fired after failing to make the playoffs the past three seasons.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Early shoppers jam local stores
- Hong Kong protest leader Wong an unlikely icon
- Book details Steelers’ history in black and white
- South Allegheny girls basketball team will rotate two lineups
- Dozens killed in bombing attack on Nigerian mosque
- Steelers notebook: Defense has a retro feel
- Penn State mens basketball wins fourth in a row, improves to 6-1
- Icy roads cause accidents, slow traffic across Western Pa.
- UPMC researcher died of acute cyanide poisoning, medical examiner says
- Mars students learn about conservation by raising trout
- South Fayette superintendent visits White House for summit