Crosby leaves practice with apparent injury
Penguins star Sidney Crosby left practice early yesterday at Southpointe with an apparent injury. Crosby left the ice at 11:45 a.m., while drills were still underway.
Left wing Chris Kunitz also left the workout early with a possible injury.
Center Evgeni Malkin did not practice yesterday.
Crosby is currently second in the NHL in scoring, one point behind Tampa Bay's Steven Stamkos.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Penguins minor league notebook: Pouliot impresses early in season
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Penguins notebook: Penguins getting fewer power-play opportunities
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, defense among league’s best
- Penguins notebook: Dupuis’ absence will alter roles on penalty kill
- Penguins’ Dupuis diagnosed with blood clot in lung
- Replacing versatile Dupuis could prove difficult for Penguins
- Penguins defenseman Maatta makes his return in win over Canadiens
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout
- Penguins’ Maatta impresses with how he’s handled tumor adversity