Crosby leaves practice with apparent injury
By Josh Yohe
Published: Monday, Nov. 22, 2010,
Penguins star Sidney Crosby left practice early yesterday at Southpointe with an apparent injury. Crosby left the ice at 11:45 a.m., while drills were still underway.
Left wing Chris Kunitz also left the workout early with a possible injury.
Center Evgeni Malkin did not practice yesterday.
Crosby is currently second in the NHL in scoring, one point behind Tampa Bay's Steven Stamkos.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Jokinen takes center stage as fill-in for Pens’ Malkin
- Penguins notebook: Malkin to miss 2nd straight game Saturday
- Penguins notebook: Injury keeps Malkin out against Sharks
- Penguins minor league notebook: Samuelsson provides link for blue-line prospects
- Backup goalie Zatkoff has Penguins talking
- Penguins notebook: Malkin only No. 2 star for November
- Fleury, Crosby lead Penguins to victory over Sharks at Consol
- Rossi: Kunitz’s history with Crosby should make him a lock for Sochi
- Crosby chasing Gretzky, Lemieux as game’s greatest offensive catalyst
- Penguins notebook: Sill thrives on penalty kill
- Upper St. Clair’s Trocheck close to making NHL