Penguins training camp schedule
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Monday, Jan. 14, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Practices Monday, Tuesday and Friday are open to the public free of charge, with the Trib Total Media gate opening 30 minutes before each session. The Wednesday scrimmage also is open to the public at no cost. The Trib Total Media gate will open at 6 p.m.
Monday: Noon practice, Consol Energy Center
Tuesday: 11 a.m. practice, Consol Energy Center
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. morning skate, Consol Energy Center; 7 p.m. Black vs. Gold scrimmage, Consol Energy Center
Thursday: Day off
Friday: 11 a.m. practice, Consol Energy Center
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Talented center Sutter is proving to be ‘pretty important’ for Penguins
- Analysis: Kesler still on Pens’ radar as Shero aims to bring back ‘Big 3’
- Penguins notebook: Beau Bennett returns to practice
- Penguins GM Shero’s deadline deals: Addition by subtraction
- Penguins minor league report: Defenseman Dumoulin optimistic for home stretch
- Penguins’ Shero a master of NHL trade deadline deals
- Penguins fail to land star center Kesler at NHL trade deadline
- Sharks praise ex-teammate, newest Penguins player Goc
- Penguins stave off Ducks’ shooting barrage to win in shootout
- Penguins notebook: Fleury feeling sharp entering tough stretch
- Dupuis’ absence taking toll on Penguins’ production