Penguins training camp schedule
Published: Monday, January 14, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Monday, January 14, 2013
training camp schedule
Practices Monday, Tuesday and Friday are open to the public free of charge, with the Trib Total Media gate opening 30 minutes before each session. The Wednesday scrimmage also is open to the public at no cost. The Trib Total Media gate will open at 6 p.m.
Monday: Noon practice, Consol Energy Center
Tuesday: 11 a.m. practice, Consol Energy Center
Wednesday: 10:30 a.m. morning skate, Consol Energy Center; 7 p.m. Black vs. Gold scrimmage, Consol Energy Center
Thursday: Day off
Friday: 11 a.m. practice, Consol Energy Center
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
- Penguins notebook: Vitale a no-go
- Spezza gets back on ice for Senators
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- Senators notebook: Big cheers for little hero Pageau
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- NHL releases Pens-Senators playoff schedule
- Malkin starting to round into form for Penguins
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.