Penguins' Malkin experiencing concussion symptoms
By Rob Rossi
Published: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 11:54 a.m.
Updated: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Evgeni Malkin is experiencing concussion symptoms, including severe headache and mild disorientation, multiple sources confirmed Saturday.
Read more at the Chipped Ice blog .
- Kovacevic: It doesn’t have to be this hard
- Spezza gets back on ice for Senators
- Goalie Anderson stands tall in Senators’ victory over Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Penguins blow late lead, fall to Senators in 2OT
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.