NHL announces Penguins-Bruins schedule
The Penguins' break between postseason games will end at seven days, after the NHL announced the schedule for the next round early Wednesday morning.
The Penguins and the Boston Bruins will open their Eastern Conference final at 8 p.m. Saturday at Consol Energy Center. Game 2 is 8 p.m. Monday.
Games 3 and 4 are in Boston on June 5 and 7, respectively.
If necessary, the Penguins would return home at 8 p.m. June 9 for Game 5.
Game 6 would be back in Boston on June 11, with Game 7 the following day back in Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins pushing to sell playoff tickets
- Mackey: For Pens’ Winnik, playing with Crosby an ongoing process
- Penguins stars Crosby, Malkin enduring playoff slump
- Penguins’ 4th line a bright spot in Game 1 loss
- Penguins notebook: Ehrhoff, Pouliot remain questionable for Game 2
- Rangers prove best defense is aggressive offense in Game 1
- Penguins suffer from penalty disparity in Game 1 against Rangers
- Penguins know what’s coming in their playoff series against Rangers
- Leaders almost as crucial as stars in Penguins history
- Could this be last go-around for current group of Penguins?
- Penguins’ star power has Rangers angling to avoid series upset