NHL announces Penguins-Bruins schedule
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
The Penguins' break between postseason games will end at seven days, after the NHL announced the schedule for the next round early Wednesday morning.
The Penguins and the Boston Bruins will open their Eastern Conference final at 8 p.m. Saturday at Consol Energy Center. Game 2 is 8 p.m. Monday.
Games 3 and 4 are in Boston on June 5 and 7, respectively.
If necessary, the Penguins would return home at 8 p.m. June 9 for Game 5.
Game 6 would be back in Boston on June 11, with Game 7 the following day back in Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Switch in pairings helps Penguins defensemen find groove in Game 3
- Penguins insider: Malkin found confidence in Game 3
- Blue Jackets notebook: Columbus wants another crack at playing with lead
- Penguins notebook: Gibbons skates, status for Game 4 still unclear
- Columbus goalie Bobrovsky fades late after starting strong vs. Penguins
- Penguins’ Bylsma wants Cup version of Letang
- Orpik’s second-period goal helps turn tide for Penguins
- Second-period short-handed goal gives Blue Jackets momentum
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Penguins notebook: Gibbons day-to-day after Game 2 injury
- Penguins notebook: Megna replaces injured Gibbons