NHL announces Penguins-Bruins schedule
The Penguins' break between postseason games will end at seven days, after the NHL announced the schedule for the next round early Wednesday morning.
The Penguins and the Boston Bruins will open their Eastern Conference final at 8 p.m. Saturday at Consol Energy Center. Game 2 is 8 p.m. Monday.
Games 3 and 4 are in Boston on June 5 and 7, respectively.
If necessary, the Penguins would return home at 8 p.m. June 9 for Game 5.
Game 6 would be back in Boston on June 11, with Game 7 the following day back in Pittsburgh.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins notebook: Bennett a healthy scratch
- Stat dropoff, road struggles have Penguins seeking consistency
- Starkey: What are Penguins, Pirates up to?
- Penguins finally break through, defeat Devils at Prudential Center
- Penguins’ Ehrhoff being tested for concussion
- Lapierre eager to make mark with Penguins
- Penguins get physical, trade Goc for Blues’ Lapierre
- No cross-checking here: Penguins misspell ‘Sidney’
- Rossi: Crosby’s debt to NHL paid in full
- For Penguins coach Johnston, it’s a matter of substance over style
- Penguins notebook: Crosby understands NHL’s reasoning for ban