Trib Total Media, Pittsburgh Ice Arena reach naming rights agreement
Trib Total Media and the Pittsburgh Ice Arena reached a three-year naming rights agreement to the New Kensington-based sports complex. Under the deal, the arena will be called the Trib Total Media Pittsburgh Ice Arena.
The arena is home to the Alain Lemieux Hockey Academy as well as youth hockey and regional and national tournaments. It is undergoing extensive capital improvements while remaining operational.
“Trib Total Media is always looking for ways to support growth in the community and to help local businesses,” Trib Total Media COO and vice president Jennifer Bertetto said. “By becoming the naming sponsor of the Pittsburgh Ice Arena we are helping to provide the arena with the opportunity to expand their audience and have greater impact on the financial stability of the region.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Injuries to Penguins’ Ehrhoff, Letang force defense to pick up slack
- Five is enough for Penguins’ defensemen
- Penguins’ Letang leaves hospital, out with concussion
- Penguins’ protracted slump continues with 5-2 loss at Carolina
- Hit sends Penguins’ Letang to hospital
- Fast starts hold key for Penguins down the stretch
- Downie’s goal, fight spark Penguins to win over Coyotes
- Penguins slip past Sharks, 3-2, in shootout
- Penguins notebook: Five defensemen dress against San Jose