Penguins' 1st-round playoff schedule released
The Penguins will host the Columbus Blue Jackets in Game 1 of their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Consol Energy Center.
The NHL released the complete first-round schedule Sunday night. The first four games of the best-of-seven series will air on NBC Sports Network.
Games 2-4 will be at 7 p.m., with the Penguins hosting Game 2 on Saturday before the Blue Jackets host Games 3-4 on April 21 and 23.
If needed, Game 5 would be April 26 in Pittsburgh, Game 6 on April 28 in Columbus and Game 7 on April 30 in Pittsburgh at times to be determined. Television broadcasts have not been announced for Games 5-7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins GM prepares for emotional series against Carolina
- Penguins notebook: Winning home games crucial for Penguins
- Penguins’ Scuderi, Despres an odd couple on defense
- Penguins notebook: Bennett to miss about 2 weeks
- Comeau’s hat trick leads Penguins; Crosby reaches 800 career points
- Ehrhoff finding his way with Penguins
- Mears savors success, credits legendary Lange for guidance, inspiration
- Islanders outwork Penguins to sweep back-to-back meetings
- Finding balance between toughness, excessiveness key for Penguins’ Downie
- New assistant Agnew has Pens’ PK, defense among league’s best
- Fleury denied 300th win as Penguins lose to Islanders in shootout