Penguins' 1st-round playoff schedule released
The Penguins will host the Columbus Blue Jackets in Game 1 of their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Consol Energy Center.
The NHL released the complete first-round schedule Sunday night. The first four games of the best-of-seven series will air on NBC Sports Network.
Games 2-4 will be at 7 p.m., with the Penguins hosting Game 2 on Saturday before the Blue Jackets host Games 3-4 on April 21 and 23.
If needed, Game 5 would be April 26 in Pittsburgh, Game 6 on April 28 in Columbus and Game 7 on April 30 in Pittsburgh at times to be determined. Television broadcasts have not been announced for Games 5-7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rangers enjoy benefits of strong start
- Rossi: Rutherford falling apart, too
- Penguins notebook: Malkin says he’s fine, but scoring touch isn’t
- Scoring struggles linger for Penguins 2nd line
- Penguins sell out Game 3, extend streak to 376 games
- Rangers continue mastery on the road
- Crosby says Edmonton would be good spot for prospective top pick McDavid
- For Penguins penalty kill, enough is enough
- Sutter steps up for Penguins in series-tying victory
- Rossi: Johnston shouldn’t be fall guy if Penguins lose
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz gets lift with move back to Crosby’s line