Penguins' 1st-round playoff schedule released
The Penguins will host the Columbus Blue Jackets in Game 1 of their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Consol Energy Center.
The NHL released the complete first-round schedule Sunday night. The first four games of the best-of-seven series will air on NBC Sports Network.
Games 2-4 will be at 7 p.m., with the Penguins hosting Game 2 on Saturday before the Blue Jackets host Games 3-4 on April 21 and 23.
If needed, Game 5 would be April 26 in Pittsburgh, Game 6 on April 28 in Columbus and Game 7 on April 30 in Pittsburgh at times to be determined. Television broadcasts have not been announced for Games 5-7.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Downie, Farnham bringing a much-needed edge to the Penguins
- Ex-Penguins defenseman Niskanen still miffed by coaches’ firings
- With 3 more players possibly affected, Pens’ mumps fight escalates
- Minor league report: Other prospects on Penguins’ radar
- Penguins star Crosby talks about his experience with mumps
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz ‘really close’ to return
- Pouliot scores in NHL debut as Penguins tame Panthers
- Penguins player might have exposed Children’s Hospital patients to mumps
- Penguins notebook: Zatkoff returns to team as Fleury’s backup
- Penguins notebook: Players back team doctors in mumps aftermath
- Penguins continue to thrive, despite spate of ailments